Hard to get "toys" this year?

Usually every year there is some toy or electronic that kids want that are hard to get because of shortage of shipments, etc...

Anyone know of any toys that are going to be hard to get? Something that i might need to be looking for? The only thing i know so far that my little one asked for is that "bicycle video game" that hooks up to tv..can't remember the name..but i have seen it advertised on tv..

That is called the Fisher Price "smart cycle", and yes they are in alot of your Discount stores, like Walmart, Target, etc. They are usually around $89 right now. I'm pretty sure if u have an Aldi's near you, it's in this wks. add for $77. But I wouldn't wait on getting this for to long wherever u buy it, cuz it is a very popular hot item this yr. so far. Looks super neat to me. Thought about getting one for my son, but the age it says on the box is 3-6 yrs. and my son just turned 5, but prob. is in the weight group of 6-7 yr. olds, so thought maybe he might be to big for this bike..I like the fact that he would be "exercising" while playing a video game at the same time. Excellant idea whoever thought this game up.

I have seen the smart cycle both at the walmart about 30 miiles from here and the pamida here in our town. I think its goin to be a big BF item so Im waiting to buy one. Cuase my son will just be turning four on the 23rd of December so, if i dont get it, it wont be ahuge deal as I have other things to give him. I just thought this would be perfect for the iowa weather in winter, not much goin outside!

The toys that seem to be the hardest to find so far are

Little Einsteins Pat Pat Rocket (@ Target online, Target stores and disneyshopping.com only)

Baby Alive Wet and Wiggles Baby Boy

Littlest Pet Shop Around the World Pet Shop Tin (Target exclusive, which only sold for a very, very limited time in limited locations)