OFFICE MAX Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

Brad, you make several references to reposting the ad at some point after you take them down. Is that saying these retailers don't mind you posting the ad once they've officially released it? If that's case, I'd consider not re-posting it and advertising for them. But then again, you'd just be hurting the loyal GD'ers.

Exactly. I'd repost them on the Wednesday of that week most likely, primarily just so people can print their shopping lists. By then the ad is basically out so they are not getting much free advertsing.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey I went to Officemax this morning after seeing the ad on this site. The ad was not in the paper. They opened early at 7am. There was a small line. They let us in and everyone scattered around the store. Guess what? The cashier said there were NO Sales at all. No Sales Paper. People were showing ad scans from websites and they said they do not honor them. NO SALES at all. Everyone just left out of the store pissed off! What's up with that?

I thought Office Max did a great job today.

I got there at 6.15am and at 6.55am the manager came out to hand out tickets for the "sale" items and they had plenty of staff on hand to show you where the other on sale items were located.

I was in and out inside 20 minutes.

I shop there alot and it helps to get to know some of the employees at these stores.

• 2 weeks later...