Dollar General Halloween clearance

niki2202

I went to DG today in search of the $.10 lamps, didn't find any, but did find the Halloween stuff 75% off. I got an inflatable witch and ghost that pop up and down normally $25, on sale for $6.50! I also picked up a bunch of glow stick bracelets for $.25 to use as party favors and some candy that was $2 on sale for $.50. They had some sandals for $.10 and some summer clothes for $.25. Great prices! :D

I went today as well & got a inflatable ghost that has bats in a sphere around it that fly around-really neat! It was originally $50 but w/75% off I got it for $12.50!! :D I also snagged some jogging pants & sweatshirts for my ds for $1.50 a piece.

I didn't see any $.10 lamps but they did have some $.10 shoes & $.25 clothing left..although nothing that great since it was all picked over :/.

I am guessing that only the stores that still have lamps of a certain style left in their inventory would mark them down to $.10. If a store already sold there lamps, then they would say they never had any that low. OP just got really lucky?!! I am still going to stop by one today. You never know what you could find. Maybe I'll get lucky.;)