BF Strategies

jessicarenfro

Could not find a thread on here reagarding strategies for BF so I thought I would start one. Here is mine:

The night before me and my sister sit down with our ads and make a list of what we want from each store.

Then we convert that list into the order in which we will get them (this way we are not backtracking across the store)

Then we make a list of the stores in the order in which we are going to go to them (again, so we are not backtracking)

On Thanksgiving day, we get the car completely cleaned out (expect for the first aid kit and our list) and lay out our clothes and breakfast

We get up at 4, get dressed, grab our breakfast (which is usually a power bar and a bottle of water) and hit the door and oh how the fun begins!!!

Any suggestions on how someone else can get the most out of their BF shopping experience?

****I know, I am a little nutty, but then again, if this is your favorite sight too then you must be nutty as well :eyepoppin ****

well I will know as far in advance as the ads are put on here. Then I can figure where I will get the best deals. My Guess is BB. I will wait outside BB turkey day and night. get my laptop. go to the next best store and shop for the kidlets. then home as I have to work at 9am BF. If i have any money left I will shop on line when I get home

I need some strategies!:) Last year was my first BF experience. Me and my boyfriend got up early and went. We really didn't have any strategy. We basically just went to toys r us. It is pretty crazy. This year I am trying to get my list together before. I am not going for really any big ticket items, such as electronics. I need a strategy as to how to not get run over. I am 3 months pregnant. I can't get hurt! lol. I do need to be more organized this year though.