Polly Pocket sale

needanewcamera

Anyone looking to buy Polly Pocket stuff on Black Friday - right now TRU has 30% off on all Polly stuff, and if you look in the Online deal thread, there is a $5 coupon off any PP purchase. I have been buying the 9.96 sets for $2.11 and the ranch set that is 19.99 i paid just over $9 for. You can only use 1 coupon per person, but i have been taking my ds with me. This coupon is good at ALL TRU stores. I checked with the service desk, and she said it is on their approved list.:eyepoppin

Anyone looking to buy Polly Pocket stuff on Black Friday - right now TRU has 30% off on all Polly stuff, and if you look in the Online deal thread, there is a $5 coupon off any PP purchase. I have been buying the 9.96 sets for $2.11 and the ranch set that is 19.99 i paid just over $9 for. You can only use 1 coupon per person, but i have been taking my ds with me. This coupon is good at ALL TRU stores. I checked with the service desk, and she said it is on their approved list.:eyepoppin

yes, this really is a good deal. I used up my TRU bucks on polly pockets :yup: which is $5 off also off with the 30%.