Dollar General- table lamps for $0.10!

tdanette

The 2 I got were taller table lamps, grayish shades and one was a darker bronze and the other lighter, both really skinny. The one my friend got was a shorter lamp and it was silver and bigger, I think her's had a white shade. I'll put it like this- I wouldn't pay $15 for it but for $0.10 it looks pretty good. :D

I think this is good at all of them because the employees were getting some when I got there and checking them at the register but I could be wrong. And you might want to get there early, the employees were grabbing them too lol

I got a some kids playground balls a couple of weeks ago at Dollar General for .01 I had no idea they were a penny! My daughter begged for one (it was priced 1.00), so I told her okay. When I went to check out it was only a penny, so I told her to go and get her a few more!:D

No lamps at all at the three DG stores that I went to today. But at one I was able to find about twenty different summer toys, most for $.01, several for $.10 and one for a big ole $.20. It made me feel better about no lamps, but I might still have to look around... Anyone else have any luck?

I found a store with lamps for $.10!! They had three, none of which were marked. I ended up only buying one. The other two were not my style by any stretch of the imagination. The one I got isn't great but worth the price. :D (It has mirrored plates on the base, which I can imagine will have many finger prints since we have three kids...)

I also picked up a soap dispenser for $.10, a pair of Dora sunglasses $.01 and two jump rope/ jack combos for $.01 each. Again none of which was marked, but I knew what to look for (thanks gottadeal!!!!) and I did have to rummage around in the toy isle. :yup:

Just got back from DG and found some good deals!!! Women's trouser socks by Fruit of the Loom were $.10!!! They were marked $1.00 (everyday price) which I thought was a pretty good deal anyway but when I got to the register they rang up $.10, so I went back and bought 4 more!!!

Also picked up 20 pack of the Halloween Play-Doh for $1 and 20 count Halloween treat bags for $.25.

No lamps though:(

Yeah, I had to rummage around real hard at one of them but made our REAL BIG. One of them just put out more sun glasses since I wiped them out last week! Dora and Deiago. I got 10 each of them last night for .01 YEAH ME. I will use these for that cancer benefit this weekend. I have done really well, but they are all going to charity, be sure to look in boxes of toys, that's where I find most of the cheap stuff!

I found my stores pretty well picked over but did end up getting 8.00 worth of stuff at 2 stores they were marked there were signs saying .10 for any yellow and purple stickered items. I got flip flops, cute summer shoes, shirts (womens) , home decor, ect. this was a great deal thanks OP :o)