best deal on Butterscotch?

my sister bought this pony for christmas last year and its ear fell off and tail!! She says it just sits in the closet now!

yikes I think I would have returned it if that happend...

I checked all the reviews on Amazon and about 20 were positive, and 2 were negs, but those 2 didn't even buy the pony

You might check Kohls. I read the other day on here that Kohls had a really great deal on it...maybe $159?? Not sure if thats right or not but its close to that. If I see it anywhere I'll let you know.

Okay, just went to Kohls.com and it was the same as Target but Kohls does have a 20% and 30% off coupon right now. 20% off on your online orders use GET20NOW...30% coupon is GIVETHANKS good Nov 8-13. Got these from other members on this site. Good luck!!

You might check Kohls. I read the other day on here that Kohls had a really great deal on it...maybe $159?? Not sure if thats right or not but its close to that. If I see it anywhere I'll let you know.

Okay, just went to Kohls.com and it was the same as Target but Kohls does have a 20% and 30% off coupon right now. 20% off on your online orders use GET20NOW...30% coupon is GIVETHANKS good Nov 8-13. Got these from other members on this site. Good luck!!

thanks! grandma and grandpa have a kohls card LOL and with that deal I may be able to talk them into buying it LOL:D

thanks! grandma and grandpa have a kohls card LOL and with that deal I may be able to talk them into buying it LOL:D

Watch for a 30% of code at Kohls and order online (they have not had it in the store) There is another thread that worked about a month ago but I think it has expired. Good look on getting one.

I don't have any girls, so I don't know about this Butterscotch except that I saw it in the target toy catolog and was shocked that they are selling an oversized stuffed animal for over 200 bucks and people are buying. What else does it do? Does it walk? Enlighten me please! :smirk:

I don't have any girls, so I don't know about this Butterscotch except that I saw it in the target toy catolog and was shocked that they are selling an oversized stuffed animal for over 200 bucks and people are buying. What else does it do? Does it walk? Enlighten me please! :smirk:

I saw a little girl playing with one at Walmart... he eats his carrot, moves his head, moves his tail make noises... it was actually really cute because the little girl was having a BALL with this darn thing....

Costco had the pony in So CA for $189. Poor thing..everyone was riding it in the middle of the aisle, adults included LOL. (not me... ;) )

I searched online and found this code for free shipping for Kohls.com: MVC4112

expires 11/6 so hurry!

combine it with the 30% off someone else posted. should be about $157 then :)

Costco had the pony in So CA for $189. Poor thing..everyone was riding it in the middle of the aisle, adults included LOL. (not me... ;) )

I searched online and found this code for free shipping for Kohls.com: MVC4112

expires 11/6 so hurry!

combine it with the 30% off someone else posted. should be about $157 then :)

The 30% coupon is not good until 11.08, but they typically have free shipping with $75 purchase during these sales. I got mine at Kohls during the last % off, $157 shipped, but I also think there's a very good chance that this will be a BF item.

I know it's hard to fork out that much $$ LOL thats why we didn't get it last year.... but now she is really asking for it, and that kohls deal makes it a lot better... and my dd loves horses so I think she will get a lot of use from it..

heres a description..

• Incredibly life-like pony moves its head when touched or talked to

• Climb on her back and the realistic animation, movement and sounds make it seem like a real ride

• Her ears wiggle, her eyes blink and her tail swishes; she even "eats" her carrot and makes real pony sounds

• Comes with carrot, brush and special adoption certificate

• Batteries Required (Sold Separately): 6 D Batteries Whoa, girl! Now your little Dale Evans can enjoy all the pleasures of owning a pony without any of the…ahem…dirty work. This incredibly life-like plush pony has moving eyes, ears and head; a soft fur coat; and swishing tail. Say something to her and she’ll whinny, snort, or turn her head to find you. She even nibbles on food if hungry. So the next time you hear, "Mom, can I have a pony?"—go wild, say yes, and watch those beautiful eyes light up! A grea. . .

• 6 D batteries required

• Catalog # : 10274874 ASIN: B000F2JZKO DPCI: 086-08-1229

I did read the amazon reviews, and 1 suggestion was to get rechargeable batteries

My friend got one for her DD last Xmas -- spent $300 on it! DD really liked it for about a month, but then she moved on. Now it sits in the corner of her room. They're thinking of eBaying it -- no sense in having a $300 stuffed pony doing squat!

butterscotch is not on sale @ Kohls anymore. it is $249 but i used the 30% off code and $75 off. tried to use the 20% off code and it would not take both. total w/tax and shipping was $193. i suppose that isn't too bad.

That's too bad! I ordered mine right at midnight and the lower price was still showing.

That's too bad! I ordered mine right at midnight and the lower price was still showing.

did you get the sales price and use the 30%?

i tried to order mine at midnight too and yes, the lower price was showing but my order would not go through. i kept getting an error message saying there was a problem w/the account # (my kohls card) i was using. tried calling the 800 # and all i got was a recording saying the site was down. i tried to get the order to go through for about 45 mins and then i just gave up and went to bed...

did you get the sales price and use the 30%?

i tried to order mine at midnight too and yes, the lower price was showing but my order would not go through. i kept getting an error message saying there was a problem w/the account # (my kohls card) i was using. tried calling the 800 # and all i got was a recording saying the site was down. i tried to get the order to go through for about 45 mins and then i just gave up and went to bed...

Yes, I did get the lower price and the 30% -- right at midnight Eastern Time. I got an email confirmation, so I guess now I'll have to sit tight and make sure it ships. I could not get the free shipping code to go through though.

Yes, I did get the lower price and the 30% -- right at midnight Eastern Time. I got an email confirmation, so I guess now I'll have to sit tight and make sure it ships. I could not get the free shipping code to go through though.

hmmm... maybe i will call them and see if they will adjust the price.

the 30% was working for me and my total was $173 but i kept getting that pesky error message and the order just would not go through. but had no problems this a.m.