Joanns/Michaels/Hobby Lobby

nebraskaparkfan

I shop Michaels and they have discount off your entire purchase coupons good for certain time periods in the am (and the biggest one, of course, will be the first one). If I remember correctly the times overlap just slightly and you might be able to use them together. Last year I wasn't able to make it in there and I had all my coupons ready! It's always a good sale though, definitely worth going to.

I know JoAnn's has one too. I believe they have coupon for early times also. SIL goes there every year and gets great deals on things. I think last year they had a $300 sewing machine for $80.00. I think they put their fleece for really cheap.

Fleece is $1.99-4.99 a yard. The biggest thing I pick up are sewing machine needles for 50% off. I do machine embroidery and go through a lot of needles. In addition, if you are an educator and get the educator discount card it comes with a 40% off entire order. The manager told me that I could use that on BF. I kept my coupon, so hopefully it will work.

Good luck.

I usually hit Jo-Anns on BF too. Got some great deals on fabric last year. Typically during the year I will go in and get the needles and bobbins I need at 40-50% off. I am looking for an embriodery machine this year so I am keeping my fingers crossed for a decent deal on one.

I don't think that I hit Hobby Lobby last year. Not sure why but I watch out for their weekly sales. Especially on Kona cotton.