OLD NAVY Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

AWESOME!!! Thanks once again Brad!! I missed out on the cashmere sweaters last year, but I'm definitely getting one this year, especially 1/2 off! Great deal on the jeans and hoodies for girls. I will be stopping here again this year. I've gone there for the last 2 years and yeah, they usually have unadvertised items as well. I also noticed they are opening at 5, which it seems they haven't opened until 7 in previous years, so I hope I don't miss out on the stuff!!

I stopped in Old Navy after two stops last year and it was crazy and I couldn't figure out why. The cashmere was long gone by the time I got there, but there was still a line of 60 people trying to check out and the deals were similar to their everyday prices.

Thanks Brad. There is some things I would like to get on there. Hopefully we wont be in Best buy to long so I can convince DH to go to Old navy .. I can alway have him drop me off and he can go to Sears or something .. He hates clothes shopping but he is always game for Best buy or sears :D

Brad, Hopefully someone else will send in a "clean" copy or scan so you can replace this one and get that "other site's" :yuck: name off the scan! ...from a loyal GottaDealer. :)

yeah, they did a pretty awful job with the "watermarking" (if you can even call it that, lol). i was able to remove a few of them with some trickery, but the rest will have to stay for now. just another site wanting to jump on the BF bandwagon, lol.