Rose Petal Cottage???

lotion

Has anyone found a good deal on the cottage or pieces that go with it?

Does anyone have this set for their child? It is adorable!!! How do they like it? Is it worth the price?

Do you think it might be a BF item?

Do you think it would be better to buy it now or wait for a sale closer to Christmas?

Just looking for some opinions.... thanks for your advice!!! :)

Check online at kohls.com every so often. They had their Playskool toys 50% earlier this week (and the Rose Petal Cottage was $59.99) and usually you can use a coupon code for at least 15% off that price. Right now it's not available at kohls.com and the price is $83.99 but I'd keep checking back. It's such a cute set!

Good luck!

I know Walmart has an Online Bundle for all of it. I think it is 180 something. Also Toys ru has a sale where you get the baking set free plus they have alot of coupons for $10 off $75 or more. We have been watching them for our daughter too. It looks to be kinda like a tent from what I can tell. The "furniture" is that plyboard or something still very cute.

If you buy the cottage at Toys R Us, you can get the "Baking Set" (regularly $ 15.99) free. I found this deal on the TRU web page. Does anyone know if I can get this free in the store?

Has anyone bought the cottage? How do you like it?