Sports Illustrated For Kids $3.00 for 1 yr. at Wholesalesubscriptions.com 11/2 only

Fishboysmom

Wow what a great deal.... just took care of several Xmas gifts.... 3 years for $9. Ideal for the preteen/ teen boys small gifts.

I am guessing that the first issue won't be until Jan - so will make out "gift cards" to hand out at Xmas:)

anybody ordered from here before?? I would love to get this for my 9yo, Im just curious about the company first and would love to hear some positive feedback on them!

I love this company! This one and bestdealmagazines.com are great! It does take a long time to receive the first issue BUT you can not beat these prices!

• 4 weeks later...

Word of warning.....

My son started receiving sports illustrated for kids... I have never purchased it and I called and they said it was either a gift subscription or a free offer because I had no account with them. This was about 8 months ago. Today I was debited 31.95 from my checking. It said from magazines.com. I called and they said it was an automatic renewal that I agreed to when I bought the first subscription. However, they had my email address and gave me the pw they had for the account and under order history it shows nothing, not the first one and not the renewal.

She said she would credit it and I said "the 31.95" and she would say "we will credit the entire renewal amount". Sounds fishy so I told her I was going to file a dispute with the bank and she got crappy and said to do whatever I wanted.

Watch your accounts and be advised what they will do with your info if they get it.

jbdinos

Something like that happened to me too. I won an auction on ebay for 4 different magazines. They were Family Fun, Kids Sports Illustrated, Good Housekeeping, and Reader's Digest. When they started showing up, so did MAXIM Magazine!!! I knew it was connected to the ebay purchase, since I purposefully spelled my first name wrong on them and the Maxim one had it spelled the same way. My son (who was five at the time) got the mail for me one day and came in the door asking me, "Mom, what's a sex bomb?" I was FURIOUS!! I called the company and they said that it was a free gift subscription. I told them to cancel it and they said they would, but they just keep coming. It's been two years now. I have called them four or five times to tell them to stop sending them, but they still show up. I swear someone there must be renewing my "gift subscription" out of spite for my evil phone calls! They go straight from the mailbox to the trash can, so I figure if they want to keep spending the money to send them, they're the ones at a loss. And hubby never complains when he gets to the mail first ... :gdcool:

• 1 month later...
I had a bad experience with wholesalesubscriptions.com. I ordered 3 magazines from them and after 10 weeks, none of them were arriving. I emailed their customer service for about a month and no answer. On my last try, I abrubtly received a refund for 1 of the magazines. The other two were very inexpensive, so I gave up. They have never come either. For $3, it's not a bad risk, but maybe make it a trial run before ordering more!

I ordered and did not get anything yet - 12 weeks later. I went back to the web site last night and emailed CS to see if I get a response.

The FAQ said that most first issues are delivered within 6-8 weeks, some 12 weeks but all within 16 weeks of the order date.

I am guessing if I get a response from CS it will be "wait until 16 weeks is up and then call back" - but I will let you know

I ordered and did not get anything yet - 12 weeks later. I went back to the web site last night and emailed CS to see if I get a response.

The FAQ said that most first issues are delivered within 6-8 weeks, some 12 weeks but all within 16 weeks of the order date.

I am guessing if I get a response from CS it will be "wait until 16 weeks is up and then call back" - but I will let you know

I totally forgot about this. I have not received mine either. :(:mad: Let us know if anyone has or does receive it. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone get their magazine yet?

I am now at 14 weeks ( of the max 16 weeks) my email to CS was not replied to. I went back to Paypal thinking that I would open a dispute - but aaccckk! that needs to be done within 45 days.

I think I should have used a CC for this- but didn't as I wanted to be sure that I did not inadvertantly sign up for some lifetime subscription:tongue1:.

So now what? anyone have a phone number?

• 2 weeks later...

I went ahead and emailed sports illustrated for kids directly and received this message.........

Thank you for contacting SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KIDS Customer Service..

Although we thoroughly investigated our records, we are unable to locate a subscription in your name. Because you placed your order through a magazine agency, you will need to contact them directly to determine the status of your order. Please ask the magazine agency to forward your order to us so we can begin delivery of your magazine. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your interest in our publication.

Exceptional customer service is our number one priority. If at anytime you feel you're not receiving this level of service, please feel free to contact my supervisor, Ajay Valentine by email at [email protected].

We appreciate this opportunity to be of service.

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KIDS Customer Service

www.sikids.com

E-mail us at [email protected] for instructions on how you can accomplish any of the following:

* Access the personally identifiable information that this Time Warner site has collected from your child

* Correct factual errors in such information

* Request to have this information deleted

* Request that we no longer collect or maintain such information

To protect your child's privacy and security online, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting you access to the personal information that we collect and maintain about your child.

FOR FURTHER COMMUNICATION, PLEASE CONTACT:

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KIDS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Attn: Consumer Affairs

3000 University Center Drive

Tampa, FL 33612-6408

• 3 weeks later...

Placed an order for a gift subscription in November. My niece never got the magazine.

After several unanswered emails, I filed a complaint with the BBB.

They (BBB) sent me an email the other day stating that the mail they sent to the business (Wholesale Magazine Subscriptions) was returned as "Undeliverable"

or they are no longer in business.

My cc was charged $36.00 back in November. On the cc statement the charge is under Codara Creative.

I sent the BBB additional info and am waiting to hear back.

If you placed an order with this company and have not yet received your subscription, please file a complaint with the BBB.