I just got my Thomas toy from Sears! NOT

Yeah, I found the other thread, I'm the one who found the deal and started the other thread, just wasn't sure if this was referring to the same thing. I'm expecting mine on Monday, we'll see what comes.

I just got mine also. I'm so mad, it is also a wrestling fiqure. We don't even like wrestling. Sears is so incompetent!! Now I have to deal with the hassle of returning it and fighting with Sears. I was going to see if anyone wanted the Thomas chair, because I thought my son was too old for it. Now I can't even do that:yuck:

I went to buy one for my little one, and was able to put one in my shopping cart, but it wouldn't let me check out. It stated that they were in stock. So, I called and was about to get one from one of the reps, and I got disconnected. Then when we called back, they said that they didn't have any more. I told her the lady before said they had them in stock. After a long discussion with her, I got no where. It was pretty disappointing. My little one loves Thomas.

I'm waiting for mine to arrive. Is there anything that can be done? It's SEARS mistake. Will the grant the chair if you take it to the store?

One of the Sears people I spoke to told me try that, but I only have 1 Sears store in my area (it's an hour away) and they don't carry it.

• 2 weeks later...
just curious but did sears give you the chair?? I was going to order it as well but decide that my son was getting too big for thomas.. we saw the commercial on tv today & he went crazy.. loved it... i was actually logged on trying to find the original post.