Star Trek - The Motion Picture DVD Collection (10 Movies 20 Discs) $38.88

shanni

http://www.deepdiscount.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=5781508

Boldly going where no box set has gone before, this collection presents all 10 Star Trek movies in deluxe special editions: STAR TREK: THE MOTION PICTURE (1980), STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN (1982), STAR TREK III: THE SEARCH FOR SPOCK (1984), STAR TREK IV: THE VOYAGE HOME (1986), STAR TREK V: THE FINAL FRONTIER (1989), STAR TREK VI: THE UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY (1991), STAR TREK VII: GENERATIONS (1994), STAR TREK VIII: FIRST CONTACT (1996), STAR TREK IX: INSURRECTION (1998), and STAR TREK X: NEMESIS (2002). See individual titles for detailed plot synopses and complete listings of special features.

Has anyone bought from them before?

I have bought from them also. They are great! The free shipping is a little slow, but the $6 shipping is good. I use it when a buy a bunch of movies. I saw this last night and flipped. This is a PRE-ORDER. Ships on Nov 26th. This is a heck of a deal. I'm not a Star Trek nut(I prefer Star Wars:tongue1: ) but I do enjoy the movies. This is a great deal. If you wait about two weeks it can be a better deal. Register on their site to receive emails and I believe before Thanksgiving(I did this on Nov 16th last year), they will have a 20% off sale:eyepoppin . So either sign up or keep checking their site for the sale.

I have bought from them also. They are great! The free shipping is a little slow, but the $6 shipping is good. I use it when a buy a bunch of movies. I saw this last night and flipped. This is a PRE-ORDER. Ships on Nov 26th. This is a heck of a deal. I'm not a Star Trek nut(I prefer Star Wars:tongue1: ) but I do enjoy the movies. This is a great deal. If you wait about two weeks it can be a better deal. Register on their site to receive emails and I believe before Thanksgiving(I did this on Nov 16th last year), they will have a 20% off sale:eyepoppin . So either sign up or keep checking their site for the sale.

Thanks for the tip, I will wait a little while.

But they usually raise their prices prior to that 20% coupon code:eyepoppin

Thanks for the tip! I just received my 20% off coupon in the mail today, tried to use it with this deal, then realized it isn't valid until the Nov 9. At first I thought I'd wait 'til the 9th to order, then decided this is such a good deal as is, that I don't want to risk waiting and be sorry, so I went ahead and ordered now anyway. DH will be THRILLED!

I'm not saying they do it with all their DVDs, maybe it was just bad luck on my part. The ones I had in my cart went up on the day that code went active. They were still cheaper than anywhere else so I still bought them.

Did the code put them back down to where they were prior? I notice a lot of places do that.

I found these 20% off coupons for DeepDiscountDVD:

DVDTALK

USATODAY

NYTIMES

SUPERSALE

DDDCD

DD1110

DVDPRICESEARCH

LATIMES

ESPN

YAHOO

JIM

WGN

XM

They are said to be good from 11/10 to 11/18. The usual restrictions apply.

I wonder if it can be applied to this offer?

I found these 20% off coupons for DeepDiscountDVD:

DVDTALK

USATODAY

NYTIMES

SUPERSALE

DDDCD

DD1110

DVDPRICESEARCH

LATIMES

ESPN

YAHOO

JIM

WGN

XM

They are said to be good from 11/10 to 11/18. The usual restrictions apply.

I wonder if it can be applied to this offer?

Answer: No.

• 1 month later...
Did anyone ever here anything on this? I have emailed them several times and no response. You can buy it now full price, yet my pre-order says still processing and that the item has not been released yet! I know the release date was BEFORE Christmas since I ordered it as a Christmas present. Has anyone ever had problems with them before on preorders?

Thank you for contacting DeepDiscount.com!

We apologize for the inconvenience and distress which may have caused you. Our records indicate that, your order for the item DVD : STAR TREK-MOTION PICTURE is on the process of shipping & items are shipped via USPS Media Mail, which normally takes 5-10 business days to arrive. You will be receiving an e-mail confirmation with the order number once the item is shipped. Again, thank you for writing DeepDiscount.com. We appreciate your business.

Regards,

Customer Service

[email protected]://www.deepdiscount.com

This is never going to make it by Christmas.:(

Thank you for contacting DeepDiscount.com!

We apologize for the inconvenience and distress which may have caused you. Our records indicate that, your order for the item DVD : STAR TREK-MOTION PICTURE is on the process of shipping & items are shipped via USPS Media Mail, which normally takes 5-10 business days to arrive. You will be receiving an e-mail confirmation with the order number once the item is shipped. Again, thank you for writing DeepDiscount.com. We appreciate your business.

Regards,

Customer Service

[email protected]://www.deepdiscount.com

This is never going to make it by Christmas.:(

Received the same email this morning. Still in processing. I had to email them a few times and just heard today. I am just grateful that I didn't order anything else from them as I received everything except for this. This is my first and last order with these people.:yuck: