Verizon High Speed internet 14.99/mo. for LIFE (link inside :O) + $20 Target G/c

leapord420

Just found this deal and figured it might help and REMEMBER AOL IS FREE when you sign on through any high speed connection (no dial-up :o)

*20.00 Target g/c when you sign up by 11/3

*14.99 a month for LIFE (with 2 year agreement -speeds up to 768 Kbps)

*First month FREE & Modem included

http://www22.verizon.com/content/consumerdsl/BridgeStandard/BridgeStandard.htm?LOBCode=C&PromoTCode=EML01&PromoSrcCode=V&POEId=VU1DS

Hope this helps this is a pretty hot deal and best part a 20.00 Target g/c we know we can all use that :o)

I think it is only for new subscribers (meaning if you dont have their service right now) I already have their service but subscribed online a while back and got the 14.99 price. I would call and ask if u can switch to this if u type in your phone number it tells you a phone number you can call :o) hope this helps :o)

If I am already a Verizon High Speed Internet customer can I take advantage of this deal? I pay Verizon 29.99 a month currently.

I would call them and ask. They must be hurting because we just got Comcast in our area and changed. They offered us 6 months free to stay with verizon and then 10.99 a month for two years after that. I think if you just called and said you were pricing other internet servcies and saw Verizon had a good deal out there, better than what you now had they may match it to keep you a customer.

i think i pay 17.99 right now... but i'm out of that one year contract and i'm not rushing to sign another one because i won't be living in this location next year.

note the following:

One or two year contract with early termination fee may apply. One-time charges up to $54.98.

and hope that verizon doesn't screw up your phone like they did to me! they turned the phone line on... in the wrong building!! i was sweating bullets that i had to pay for the tech to come out to check the line, and thankfully verizon was the one who screwed up.