Baby einstein dvds

MWheaton

I bought a set of these for my grandgirls 2 years ago (they were 8 months old) They absolutely loved them (not the mention they were a saving grace for the moms) I bought mine from ebay.. I think I paid 40.00 then. They are well worth it. As far as the price of this set that is mentioned,I agree I think you can find them as cheap or even cheaper from a well known place.

I don't know if the price it good or not but Baby einstein is amazing, I don't know why since it doesn't look like much to me but my daughter lover the one we had for 6-12 months the music came on ans she would be getting there to watch it. Then she turned one and she didn't care that much for it anymore so I thought we were done with it. well I picked up one at the library for 12 months and up and she loves it. I thought it was weird she liked it so much over the younger one. I didn't see a whole big difference. But she did. They are great for a 20 min break when nothing else works.

A friend of mine just bought them from this site. They come in a travel pack, rather than individual cases. She was a bit worried because the site doesn't look legit, but the DVDs arrived in a week or so and work perectly.

I've seen these advertised elsewhere and they do come in sleeves, not cases. My DS loved Baby Einstein. He is 4yo and still wants to watch one from time to time.

I have all the baby einstein movies including the one that just came out. My kids LOVE these movies. I enjoy watching most of them with them. I especially recommend the My first Signs. My kids love it and even my one year old is learning the sign language off from it. Its great!!!

I have a Baby Einstein dvd and hate it. I think it's wacky and my daughter doesn't take well to it either. When she was a baby we had the play mat and the music was just awful plus the flashing lights. Way too over stimulating. I'm an old fashioned girl I guess and find Sesame Street better. JMHO.