Westinghouse SK-26H520S 26" LCD HDTV (Refurbished) - $339.99 Shipped @ Buy.com

Brad

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_images/690/204523690.jpg

Buy.com has the Westinghouse SK-26H520S 26" LCD HDTV (Refurbished) for $339.99. Free shipping is also included. New Buy.com customers can save more with the coupon link below.

Westinghouse SK-26H520S 26" LCD HDTV (Refurbished) - $339.99 Shipped @ Buy.com

Save $10 on $200 Purchase (New Customers) (Expires December 31, 2007)

This is very tempting if you're looking for a smaller TV for the bedroom or something like that.

Pluses: Westinghouse is a great brand, it's <$350 for a 26", free shipping, no rebate hassles, and you can get it right now (no need to wait for BF).

Minuses: it's refurbished, it's online and has to be shipped (some people aren't comfortable buying TVs online), BF may have something better and cheaper, who knows.

hmmm...

and Brad, yes it's me right back here and it's not April 2008 yet :D. i'm going to be coming around more often now that it's closer to BF. hehe...

I bought the 19" Westinghouse at BB last BF for use in a bedroom and have been generally pleased with its quality, but have wished ever since that I had gotten a larger one, like this.

Unlike mine, this unit has a built in ATSC tuner, so it is an even better deal.

That's a heck of a price. I'm tempted to get it for my basement workshop...and then I can sneak it into my office, come March Madness. :D

ooh sneaky :D

and yeah this is a good price. but BF is a couple of weeks away and who knows what we can find there.

Welcome back, Cronos! Your son looks so old, now!

thanks Nate! yeah he turned 3 last month (and that was even a picture from ~6 months ago or so, i gotta update it again soon). your son is what, ~2.5 now?