Free 1GB Kingston SD Card w/ Google Checkout @ Buy.com ($10 shipped otherwise)

cameron98sr

We've all got multiple of both of these ;)

Just a warning, there have been reports of Google "banning" people from using Google Checkout because they went overboard on the # of accounts. Especially if you have a credit card that allows you to generate one-time-use numbers you can really abuse this kind of deal, so just be careful :)

the $10 discount is for new google checkout accounts only, which means new e-mail address/credit card #

Just wanted everyone to know I've done this google deal 3 times now with different emails from our household, but have used the same credit card and the same billing/mailing address each time. This was a sweet deal - thanks!!!:cheesy:

Just wanted everyone to know I've done this google deal 3 times now with different emails from our household, but have used the same credit card and the same billing/mailing address each time. This was a sweet deal - thanks!!!:cheesy:

Sorry Brad, I didn't read your earlier post on this. I did receive the screwdriver set and the mp3 player has been shipped, and I just now ordered the SD card. Guess I'm a perfect target! I hope I get the SD card. :gdphotog:

Mine got cancelled--a problem with my google checkout information---oh well, I guess I can't have more than one google checkout account with different emails, etc.

Good luck to everyone else on this deal!

Mine too. Oh well. I'm sure there will be more awesome deals during BF.

Mine got cancelled--a problem with my google checkout information---oh well, I guess I can't have more than one google checkout account with different emails, etc.

Good luck to everyone else on this deal!

I think if you have different e-mail address, phone number and credit card you are good.

At least that is how it's been in the past for me, but I haven't used the new customer discount in about 2 months, so they might be better at catching things now.

Remember last year google checkout was $10/30 & $20/50? and It wasn't a new customer only scheme? THAT, and GottaDeal made my holidays affordable.

Ugh, & Rebates galore that I had to keep track of up till Feb!!!! mainly from buy.com as well.

Crystal ball doesn't look good for this year for either buy.com or g_c_ though if google checkout doesnt replay their deal with buy.com...