Kmart: backpacks $1.00

TAJ mommy

I have no use for more junk but being a compulsive shopper I'll check this out and if they are available at my Ghetto kmart I'll add them to my ever-growing box of stuff that will never be used

I know what you mean, lol! I always buy backpacks on sale and either give to back-to-school drives or my local homeless shelters. I'll go to my K-Mart tomorrow morning and see if they are $1 at my store. Guess I could use the free bag of candy coupon while I'm there!

I have no use for more junk but being a compulsive shopper I'll check this out and if they are available at my Ghetto kmart I'll add them to my ever-growing box of stuff that will never be used

LOL! I'm glad that I'm not the only one with a ghetto K-mart and a box of stuff I bought on sale because it was really cheap!

Hey just an idea I used to be just like you but I found out that you can make money off getting in on these great deals GO SELL AT THE LOCAL FLEA MARKET you can easily make 3.00 off your 1.00 investment :o) I used to have a closet full of GOOD DEALS I got but never used that all changed this summer I started selling all my great deals for double what I spent and I sold it ALL :o)

:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: Uh what is a Ghetto Kmart??? lol