Fry's Electronics

immortaljackwest

Looking at the dates from last year, we did not post the ad until 11/22, which was the day before thanksgiving.

the problem with fry's: the ads are very regional. I know that the sales in northern california are not the same as the southern california ads.

i'm interested though, i built my computer from black friday sales 3 years ago and now it's upgrade time!

Like Cindy said, usually the Fry's ad comes out very late, and because of the regional differences it's hard to put them on the main BF site since they only apply to a very small area, but if we receive scans we'll definitely post them here on the forum.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ilikebike

Fry's does not send the ad early to the stores. Since we have no have national flyers or inserts, there is no reason to print the ad up weeks in advance, like BB and CC have to do.

I should be getting the ad on perhaps the Monday or Tuesday before. I will post it here same as I did last year :D

Fry's does not send the ad early to the stores. Since we have no have national flyers or inserts, there is no reason to print the ad up weeks in advance, like BB and CC have to do.

I should be getting the ad on perhaps the Monday or Tuesday before. I will post it here same as I did last year :D

What state are you in?