Hannah Montana Perfume 4 pack ????

Hi! Besides the online auction places such as ebay and Amazon, Has anyone come across a Hannah Montana Perfume set. It includes High School Musical, Hannah Montana, Cheetah Girls, and Raven. In a hot pink hox. If anyone knows a Brick and Mortar store I can buy it from please post.

Thanks a ton. Got a BIG Hannah Fan living in my house. ;)

Thanks everyone for your replies. Really hoping that I can find this 4 pack gift set. Claire's, awhile back had Hannah Montana Perfume, a single pack. We also got a sample of it from a place called Libby Lu. It is in some malls.

I will also have to give Kmart a try. Thanks for posting that. They did have some Hannah Montana stuff in the toy department.

I went to Wal-Mart tonight, and they had them in with the Christmas bath gift sets and stuff. There were 4 in a pack, HSM, Hannah Montana, Cheetah Girls, and Raven in one set. The set was 13.96. I will have to go back when my daughter is not with me and get her one! She begged for it when she saw it.:) They had several.

Personal, I think the bottles lot rather small and if she is a huge HM fan like my DSD your best bet would be to go to a store such as Libby Lu and buy her the full size bottle that is like $20.00. It smells really good, plus they also have a roll on stick perfum tube with two different smells on each end and they both smell really good too.

http://clublibbylu.saksgifts.com/products/sb_product_detail_gifts2.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=3625379&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=3689757&bmUID=1193410049997

http://clublibbylu.saksgifts.com/products/sb_product_detail_gifts2.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=3625381&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=3689757&bmUID=1193410050003

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up a pack HM Perfume, Lotion, and make-up bag $13.87 this morning from Wal-mart. They also had a cute set of HM Lipglosses $4.84.

They were in the Christmas Perfume section. Both boxes only had about half of the box left so maybe 6 of each left. I am sure they have more in the back but it looks like it is going to be a hot seller this year!

Hmmm just checked ebay out of curiousity and the $14.00 sets are going for $21.00 plus S&H!! I never would have thought that people would be paying that much for them!