Boys size 12 slim jeans

Where is the best/least expensive place to find these jeans. I am having a terrible time trying to find some that look decent. I don't like the "cinched" look of the adjustable waist jeans, especially if I can only find regulars. They look like a cinched up paper bag on my son. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Have you looked at Old Navy? My son wears 12 reg and when I'm looking for his I always see alot of 12 slim. They have a good selection on their website right now, and if you buy 2 or more pairs they are $14.00 each. I know some of them have the adjustable waist, but if they are a slim size maybe you won't need to use it to where it looks so cinched. GL on your hunt!!

I have had a hard time finding 8 slims to fit my son in the longer length. He is so skinny but tall. I have had the best luck at Children's Place and Gap for kids. The prefer the way the elastic waste is in the Gap jeans. They seem to look better to me. My DS6 is about to pass my DS8 in jean size. DS8 just gets taller and not putting any weight on his waist. A jean nightmare!