HoneyBaked Ham

kkambone

The ham is wonderful. Bit of irony, cuz I just bought one.

I buy the mini, around 4# for just everyday eating. It is sliced so I take it off the bone and split it into 3 bags. I freeze 2 and we munch on one, making sandwiches etc.

I didn't even realize they had turkey until I noticed it said how to heat up the turkey on the bag my ham came in.

I haven't tried any sidedishes. We did try a dessert...it was just ok and would never get another of those.

We have gotten the cajun fried turkey twice. It was pretty good but a lil too spicy for some that don't care for that. Others, like me, hardly noticed the spices. Luckily they had it in store last time so I didn't have to pay for delivery. We also like the ham and love to cook beans w/the bone. My DH absolutely loves that. Haven't tried anything else from there. The sides are simple enough to make and who wants to pay that much for them.

We've had the ham and it is great! At Christmas though, since there is not a store near us and they are expensive we have found that the spiral hams found at Sam's stores are very good too. Little less expensive, possibly a little more work as you have to mix the glaze and put on the ham as it heats.

last year at my old company we ordered both a deep fried turkey and a regular baked turkey from honeybaked, as well as a ham. they both tasted yummy.

if you are ordering for thanksgiving, be prepared for the lines. they start about 3 days before thanksgiving. ORDER AHEAD!

I love HoneyBaked Ham, and we usually have this for the holidays (I usually volunteer to bring it as my "dish" to contribute).

I also like to get one (usually the smallest one they have, since it's just me) for everyday eating. A few months ago they had a storewide 50% off sale so I got ham and turkey and ate very well for a couple of weeks. :D

we get a ham every year at christmas and love it! but the post up above is right the ones they have at sams are just as good just a little more work! We wouldn't get a honey baked ham if everyone didn't put in a few $$ to get it. it helps keep us out of the kitchen to be able to spend more time with the family on christmas.