Samsung S800 8.1 Megapixel Digital Camera - $104.99 w/ Free Shipping @ Buy.com

Brad

http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_images/637/206066637.jpg

Buy.com has the Samsung S800 8.1 Megapixel Digital Camera for $104.99. Free shipping is also included. New Buy.com customers can save more with the coupon link below.

Samsung S800 8.1 Megapixel Digital Camera - $104.99 w/ Free Shipping @ Buy.com

Save $5 on $100 Purchase (New Customers) (Expires October 31, 2007)

Good price! $179 on Overstock, $219 on J&R, $249 on QVC!

Really good reviews on most sites it seems as well.

If you're a new user to Google Checkout on Buy.com's web site, you can save $10 off by using GCO (can't combine with $5 coupon though).

Does anyone know about the batteries with this camera, can't find any information on it. I had a camera a few years ago that used regular double AAs not rechargable and they didn't even last a day if I was using it alot. Would love to hear from anyone who has this camera. Thank you

Duh! May have answered my own question but am technologically impaired so will ask. Looked on QVC and it uses regular double AAs. Can you just buy a battery charger for double AAs and a recharger and use those batteries or would it not be a good idea? Sorry for the dumb question but don't want to end up with a camera like I had last time.

Duh! May have answered my own question but am technologically impaired so will ask. Looked on QVC and it uses regular double AAs. Can you just buy a battery charger for double AAs and a recharger and use those batteries or would it not be a good idea? Sorry for the dumb question but don't want to end up with a camera like I had last time.

You can absolutely use rechargeables. If its anything like my camera, I'd suggest it.