Toysrus Buy 2 Video games get one free on selected games

ilalynch

Sale lasts through saturday so you have all week. They just did this a few weeks ago so I am surprised to see it again so quick but I appreciate it. I missed out on getting some christmas presents last time but this time I will be prepared.

TRU's website list all the games that qualify and its plenty. Only noticables I see right off that arent part of the sale are pc games which is a little bit of a bummer but still great deals.

FYI- Our Best Buy matched this in their store with the actual ad from Toysrus and they had a much better game selection. I got Dance Dance Revolution Bundle for Wii, along with Mario 8 & Brain Academy. I wanted to get 3 more, but even at b2g1, some of them are still pricey.

I went to Toys R Us yesterday they had a good selection:) . I purchased the Transformer game for ds and 2 others and was suprised to get a 5$ gift card along with the free game. So if you are looking for a Transformer game they give a 5$ gift card with any Transformer purchase(over 20$ I think)

i order mine on line and for some reason they're shipping it seperate so i got free shipping on the 2 i paid for, but the one i got free i paid $4.84 in shipping. they've never done that before, i'm guessing that maybe the their coming from different locations. i'll find out when they come.