Old Navy Sales

Moosette541

Stopped by ON tonight to look at a pair of shoes and found a ton of stuff on sale. Tons of merchandise clearanced down to $3.99. Halloween stuff was 50% off. I got a pair of Halloween women's pj pants for $7.50 and a white scoop neck t-shirt for $3.99. There were even some various skirts for $3.99.

Happy Shopping!

Thank-you!!!! At the Polaris -Columbus, OH location, not only was Halloween 50% off, but it seemed like over 1/2 of the shirts (short, 3/4. and long sleeves) were $3.97. Many other items were on sale in the womens area-the men's are had some 50% off on shirts, but the shorts STILL hadn't been marked down any further. I only checked the girls area for childrens, no new sales other than all of the Halloween included the costumes for 50% off.

I bought a ton of stuff at Old Navy over the weekend! I got:

3 pairs of Diva jeans $6.97

2 Henleys $3.97

2 short sleeve tunic tops $3.97

2 Cami's $3.97

2 pairs of suede keyhole flats $9.75

1 brown cropped peacoat $12.97

1 black cropped belted jacket $12.97

1 pair of black "skinny" jeans $6.97

2 shirts for boyfriend $3.99

1 pair of silk sleep shorts $1.97

Oh, I have been watching for these Sales. Last year I hit one good. It was closer to Christmas though, like in Dec.. I got mens polo like shirts for only $0.97. I bought like 10 or more and I was done w/ the guys in my family. So me and my sister has been keeping an eye out for it again. Just sucks when they happen when you have no moo-lah, lol!

Thanks

I went to the regular Old Navy and they had some really good prices here in NC too. So much stuff on clearance, it was actually difficult to sift through to find the right sizes/styles. Lots of PJ pants and tops $6.97 and $3.97. Mens Tshirts for $3.97. Most of it at the 2 stores I went to was put on tables, and some on hangers. The tables were an absolute mess, but worth the effort and time.

In Lexington,KY (hamburg) they had tons of women's shirts/capris on sale. The shirts were $3.97 and were being marked down this afternoon as I was looking to $1.97. I stocked up BIG TIME!! Get there quick!

Wow, almost everytime I have been to the lexington one (I think Hamburg, don't really know how many there is there, quite a big CITY) anyways, I never find anything there. Some baby clothes, I got some a couple months ago for $1.97, stocked up for niece for Christmas and B-day, since she's only 3 1/2 months. But, I go to Florence since thats where I'm comfortable w/ and they ALWAYS have good clearance!!!:D

Thanks for the tip! I am in Sacramento. I went today and found a few women's tops for $3.97 and denim capris for $6.97. I also found a cute black skirt for $3.97. Our men's department was still not marked down very much, with polo shirts at $7.97 and $11.97. Infant girl's knit shorts were just marked down to $1.97, but bigger girl's shorts were still around $6. I can't believe they haven't marked these down anymore. The shorts have been sitting there for months! And the weather is too cold to wear any shorts now. Anyways, I am happy that I found some things for me, although I was supposed to be doing Christmas shopping! : )