Sub-forums?

nlschr0

Maybe this has already been addressed, but has anyone considered adding sub-forums to the online and offline deals section? For example, there are a ton of computer and technology deals that come through. They're great deals, but sometimes it is hard to wade through them all and find any non-tech deals. Fer example, perhaps have electronics, toys, clothing, general website deals (like amazon), etc.

I guess it could limit access if you don't know which sub-forum to use, but to me it would be a big help!

Maybe this has already been addressed, but has anyone considered adding sub-forums to the online and offline deals section? For example, there are a ton of computer and technology deals that come through. They're great deals, but sometimes it is hard to wade through them all and find any non-tech deals. Fer example, perhaps have electronics, toys, clothing, general website deals (like amazon), etc.

I guess it could limit access if you don't know which sub-forum to use, but to me it would be a big help!

I think dividing it up would be too much of a hassle for those who want to see all the deals as they'd have to continually go from one forum to another to view them all. We already have so many sub-forums right now that I don't think I want to add a bunch more. And to be honest there currently aren't that many new threads posted in that forum to begin with (something I wish would change - so post deals everyone!). Very rarely does the current day's threads go beyond the first page.

So those are my thoughts, but if anyone else has anything to add, feel free to reply :)