It's Halloween Time!

joedeals

Hope everyone is getting excited for the best day in October minus all the chilly weather! Here is the list of deals for costumes for all those who are doing out on Halloween night with their costumes. Enjoy.

Costume Express:

Free Shipping

CODE: GSF-C07

Costume Craze:

Save 5%

CODE: GET5

BuyCostumes.com:

Save 5%

CODE: FRANKEN5

Extreme Halloween Network:

15% off $100+

CODE: 15CJ

oriental trading has a great costume sale going on now too, prices good until midnight Oct 15. I think most are half off.

http://www.orientaltrading.com/application?vap=true&namespace=browse&Ne=90000&sp=true&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&cm_re=sitestripe-_-HW-_-HW&event=catalog&N=381922&origin=catalogCategory.jsp&tabId=Halloween

You can use these codes too:

Free Shipping on Orders $60+ Code: RETPY08A

20% off on Orders $60+ Code: RETPY08B

I saw some kids costumes at the Dollar Tree. They had a princess, a witch and something else for girls (don't remember) and a boy's pirate costume. They looked just fine and $1 sure beats the prices everywhere else. They also had a bunch of masks and fairy or ballerina skirts. My SIL picked up the princess costume for my niece and it looks good and the quality is fine for a costume or dress up.

oriental trading has a great costume sale going on now too, prices good until midnight Oct 15. I think most are half off.

http://www.orientaltrading.com/application?vap=true&namespace=browse&Ne=90000&sp=true&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode%2bmatchallpartial&cm_re=sitestripe-_-HW-_-HW&event=catalog&N=381922&origin=catalogCategory.jsp&tabId=Halloween

You can use these codes too:

Free Shipping on Orders $60+ Code: RETPY08A

20% off on Orders $60+ Code: RETPY08B

Heres a code for Free S&H on orders of $40 or more.

FREE Shipping on $40+ HF0870002

I saw some kids costumes at the Dollar Tree. They had a princess, a witch and something else for girls (don't remember) and a boy's pirate costume. They looked just fine and $1 sure beats the prices everywhere else. They also had a bunch of masks and fairy or ballerina skirts. My SIL picked up the princess costume for my niece and it looks good and the quality is fine for a costume or dress up.

That sounds like a great deal!

My Dollar Tree also had pet costumes for $1. They had about 6 to pick from. Some were really cute.