Planet Heroes B1G1

sem615

I wish it had included the bigger ones, too, like Tune, Shiver, etc., because my ds has almost all of the lesser priced ones, and I just bought the Villains two-pack from Kohl's over the weekend to put away for Christmas...they also had a two-pack with Gustus and Ace, but he already has Ace...

Dh laughed today when I showed him the two-pack, and just said, "Man, if he knew those were in the house!" The only smaller one he needs now is Yuri, so I can't use the b1g1:(

I picked up a few to use as gifts through the holidays or bdays. Then you can get the one you need and give the other as a gift.

I thought about doing that, but we mainly have girls to buy for...I'm trying to get the boys we have to buy for into Planet Heroes (God knows we've gotten enough copies of the DVD!!), but so far, my kid's the only one who's interested!:rolleyes:

How old are your kids that are getting these? My DS will be 3 in 2 weeks, and he has lost interest in these type toys. We have tons of teh Spider Man & friends, as well as the Marvel ones. He used to LOVE them, but it seems the only thing that will keep his attention these days are cars & trucks lol.

My son will be 3 in Nov. He also loves these but definatley goes back and forthe between these and his cars and truck. Its funny how they are into one thing and all of a suddne change.

We have some of the Rescue heroes and he loves these as well

How old are your kids that are getting these? My DS will be 3 in 2 weeks, and he has lost interest in these type toys. We have tons of teh Spider Man & friends, as well as the Marvel ones. He used to LOVE them, but it seems the only thing that will keep his attention these days are cars & trucks lol.

My ds that is totally into these will be 4 in January...his little brother, who just turned 2, is his polar opposite, and nothing really seems to hold his interest, however if he picks one up and you ask him what it is, he says, "hero," so he is well aware of what they are...

Two weeks ago, I did a search on Ebay just to see how much they run and there were only 2 figures listed. Today I searched again because now DS's "need" the big ship and there are 70 items listed.

To answer fairydustcrissy's question, my boys are 4 and the other just turned 3 on Sunday. My 4 yr old is really into them and the 3 year old is learning to love them. It helps that some of them have vehicles.