Disney Cars MixStick at Kmart

TrishJ

I just stopped at our local Kmart here looking for ideas for my DS for Christmas. I found that they had the Disney Cars Mix Sticks on sale for $20! Regular price was $49. All the other Mix Sticks were the same price. I dunno why the Cars one was cheaper. I picked one up for DS and they had 2 left.

Guest mldepalma
I can't thank you enough for posting this.... I bought dd8 a Hannah Montana one for her birthday almost a month ago and she loves it, but my ds4 really loves it and wanted one himself - he is only 4 so I didn't want to spend $50 on something like this for him... I saw this post and immediately called my Mom in GA who was out running errands and I told her about it. She went to the Kmart in PTC, GA and they had 3 there that were only $15 a piece. I had her buy all 3 - 1 for my ds4, another for my nephew, and the third for, well, I don't know yet... but all for Christmas. You can't beat this price!!! I'm so excited!

These things are awesome!! We got them when they were WAY clearanced at Target after Christmas last year (we got the High School Musical versions). We got one for all 3 of our kids, and they use them A LOT!! These would make great Christmas gifts!!

I found this in the electronics department at our kmart. I think that's where they usually are. I was actually there looking for a camera for DS (not too sure if I want to spend the $60 on the FP camera) and came across them.

I went yesterday after reading this. I thought they would all be gone. But guess what I was in luck. I found 2 and the box was marked $32.00 and the sign above them said $20.00 and when I got to the register they were $15.00. The clerk said she hadn't had a chance to put the new sign on yet. I bought both of them.

Directions are a little hard to understand but I find that is true about all MP3 players. Haven't mastered it yet. I should probably let my son do it for me.

I am excited about finding the Mix clips next.