already using the dark red peek proof sacks

BF in Iowa

After the very informative Perimeter Perusing thread, I drove the 35 miles to the nearest SuperTarget (the town where I live has just a tiny Target) and found some great deals: the overstuffed backrest for $10.XX in hot pink, a "tavern wench" camisole for my daughter's Shakespeare play costume and patterened, rough doormats for $2.48 each - and they had stacks of these things (including far too many of the modern art ones with "Go Away" written)!!

Sadly, they did not have any of the bargain pairs of Clorox wipes. Winter germs are just around the corner!

The extra nice part is that the cashier put my purchases in the big, dark red "peek proof" sacks - so they are gearing up for the holiday shopping season. :)

I noticed at the Targets near me that they were starting to stack the top toy shevles with extra items. Saw a lot of board games (monolpoly, sorry) saw a lot of a special lego castle set. Can't remember what else I saw, but that's usually a good sign of some of the things they will have either for BF or just christmas in general ;)

I noticed at the Targets near me that they were starting to stack the top toy shevles with extra items. Saw a lot of board games (monolpoly, sorry) saw a lot of a special lego castle set. Can't remember what else I saw, but that's usually a good sign of some of the things they will have either for BF or just christmas in general ;)

From my toy dept experience- they stack alot of toys on the high rises. The stacks that are closest to the front of the aisles will be black friday items for sure.

After the very informative Perimeter Perusing thread, I drove the 35 miles to the nearest SuperTarget (the town where I live has just a tiny Target) and found some great deals: the overstuffed backrest for $10.XX in hot pink, a "tavern wench" camisole for my daughter's Shakespeare play costume and patterened, rough doormats for $2.48 each - and they had stacks of these things (including far too many of the modern art ones with "Go Away" written)!!

Sadly, they did not have any of the bargain pairs of Clorox wipes. Winter germs are just around the corner!

The extra nice part is that the cashier put my purchases in the big, dark red "peek proof" sacks - so they are gearing up for the holiday shopping season. :)

Lowe's in our town has the 3 pack of the large clorox wipes for 9.99 - only has the three different kinds (green disinfecting, orange and yellow)