Littlest Pet Shop Around the World Pets - Has anyone seen this?

My daughter is really into Littlest Pet Shop. While browsing the pets on Ebay, I saw a Target exclusive called Littlest Pet Shop Around the World Pets. It has a cheetah, zebra and several other new ones. This is something that my daughter would love to add to her collection. The nearest Target to me is over an hour away. If anyone sees it could you let me know how much it retails for? There is no way I can afford Ebay prices! Thanks!

My daughter is really into Littlest Pet Shop. While browsing the pets on Ebay, I saw a Target exclusive called Littlest Pet Shop Around the World Pets. It has a cheetah, zebra and several other new ones. This is something that my daughter would love to add to her collection. The nearest Target to me is over an hour away. If anyone sees it could you let me know how much it retails for? There is no way I can afford Ebay prices! Thanks!

I preordered mine from Target.com, before they sold out. They were around $29.99. The girl working in the toy dept. at Target said they would have get them in the store as it gets closer to Christmas. I will try to remember to post here if I see them in the store (I am a Target addict - I am there everyday.):rolleyes:

I am so glad you posted this. I am in the same situation. I have a duaghter as well that absoloutly loves the littles pet shops and I have been trying to find this item for her birthday. I havent been able to find it anywhere besides ebay and as you said it is too expensive. I emailed target trying to find it but they didn't know what I was talking about. They said they needed the UPC or barcode.(12 digit number on the box) I unfortunatly haven't been able to come up with that yet. If you get any more info. on this item at all would you care to let me know? Thanks! I would really appreciate it.

We love the little pet shops too.

i think i love them as much as Ally does.

Just a thought.

Target has the Halloween Pet Shop tubes for like 4.99 a piece. The tube has 3 in them. There are 2 tubes for halloween.

They are in the Halloween section, not in with the toys!

I got mine yesterday and had the happiest little girl ever!

I am so glad you posted this. I am in the same situation. I have a duaghter as well that absoloutly loves the littles pet shops and I have been trying to find this item for her birthday. I havent been able to find it anywhere besides ebay and as you said it is too expensive. I emailed target trying to find it but they didn't know what I was talking about. They said they needed the UPC or barcode.(12 digit number on the box) I unfortunatly haven't been able to come up with that yet. If you get any more info. on this item at all would you care to let me know? Thanks! I would really appreciate it.

Maybe I could message someone on Ebay whose selling one and see what the barcode is on it. It's worth a shot!

We love the little pet shops too.

i think i love them as much as Ally does.

Just a thought.

Target has the Halloween Pet Shop tubes for like 4.99 a piece. The tube has 3 in them. There are 2 tubes for halloween.

They are in the Halloween section, not in with the toys!

I got mine yesterday and had the happiest little girl ever!

I did see those tubes, but she has most of the ones in the tube already. These things can be very addictive! She started collecting them at Christmas last year, she probably has around 30! Luckily they aren't too expensive. We have gotten a lot at the Dollar General for 2.00 each.

I did see those tubes, but she has most of the ones in the tube already. These things can be very addictive! She started collecting them at Christmas last year, she probably has around 30! Luckily they aren't too expensive. We have gotten a lot at the Dollar General for 2.00 each.

They are even more addicting that you think -- go to www.lpscollectors.com. Great Boards!!! All the information you could ever want on LPS.

haley28

thanks so much for your help. My duaghters name is Haylee too. Anyhow, I have to agree with you these are very addictive. I have been getting on the hasbro site and they have the new VIPs on there. I think I am going to order one because I figure they will sale out of those fast. I have to say I think they are just as much fun and addictive for the parents as they are the kids! Just let me know if you get any more info. Thanks

haley28

thanks so much for your help. My duaghters name is Haylee too. Anyhow, I have to agree with you these are very addictive. I have been getting on the hasbro site and they have the new VIPs on there. I think I am going to order one because I figure they will sale out of those fast. I have to say I think they are just as much fun and addictive for the parents as they are the kids! Just let me know if you get any more info. Thanks

According to someone selling one on Ebay, the UPC # is 53569 26749

I sent an e-mail to Target to see if any have one near me. I hope we can find one!!!

They are even more addicting that you think -- go to www.lpscollectors.com. Great Boards!!! All the information you could ever want on LPS.

Thanks for the link! According to that website, there is a ToysRus exclusive giraffe! Now I will be on the search for that too. I hate the fact that I live so far from all of the great stores! All I have in my little town is a Wal-Mart and some Dollar Stores.

Thanks for the link! According to that website, there is a ToysRus exclusive giraffe! Now I will be on the search for that too. I hate the fact that I live so far from all of the great stores! All I have in my little town is a Wal-Mart and some Dollar Stores.

The giraffe hasn't made it to the US yet. If you click on that link, and go to the bottom where it says G2 Reference guide and click where it says Littlest Pet Shop Checklist - Printable *9/27* and open, you can see all the LPS that have ever been made - over 400!!

The giraffe hasn't made it to the US yet. If you click on that link, and go to the bottom where it says G2 Reference guide and click where it says Littlest Pet Shop Checklist - Printable *9/27* and open, you can see all the LPS that have ever been made - over 400!!

Oh, Okay. Thanks!

Please be careful where you buy theses. These were recently recalled. Make sue you don't pick up one of the ones that should have been returned.

Really, where can I find the recalled list? Is this the only littlest pet shop item that was recalled?

I preordered mine from Target.com, before they sold out. They were around $29.99. The girl working in the toy dept. at Target said they would have get them in the store as it gets closer to Christmas. I will try to remember to post here if I see them in the store (I am a Target addict - I am there everyday.):rolleyes:

I just now saw this on ebay. How did you find out about the preorder?

have you by any chance heard anything back from target? I was going to email them again but I saw on here that the UPC was the wrong one.

Yes, I just heard back today, and sadly they said that there weren't any more in stock online or in stores, and they didn't know if or when they would be getting any more. I will just hope that they get them in before Christmas, if they don't I will just get something else.