320Gig External Hard Drive $33.99 at Best Buy

Tlafleur

Great Deal!! Do you happen to have the part #? I just checked the website and they are not showing a 320 gb hard drive in that brand or near that price even... may have to go to the store.. I am in Georgia and will let you know if they are available here...:eyepoppin

Hey, sorry about the late reply. I've been out of town. The part number is 9NG6AG-570 I believe. The UPC is 763649003039 and it's a FreeAgent Pro. I work as a vendor in a Best Buy in Athens, GA and apparently there's a lot of computer merchandise that's supposed to go on sale soon. I'm not sure how many stores will have these deals but I did purchase another at the Best Buy in Buford, GA as well. There aren't signs out for the deal, you would probably just have to bring it to the register to check.

Hey, sorry about the late reply. I've been out of town. The part number is 9NG6AG-570 I believe. The UPC is 763649003039 and it's a FreeAgent Pro. I work as a vendor in a Best Buy in Athens, GA and apparently there's a lot of computer merchandise that's supposed to go on sale soon. I'm not sure how many stores will have these deals but I did purchase another at the Best Buy in Buford, GA as well. There aren't signs out for the deal, you would probably just have to bring it to the register to check.

Were there any left in Buford? That one or Gainesville are the closest ones to me. And this 20gig just isnt cutting it, lol. Sure would be nice to have the extra HD space.

It may just be the stores in my area. I apologize for that, I didn't do anything special. I just picked up the drives and brought them to the front. The display showed the original price but they were priced at a discount at the register.

i purchased one today at $89.00 [ online has the same price..i'm not sure if they changed it now ] i also used the 10% coupon so it came out to be $87.87 [ it took away the San Francisco tax :D ] sadly I wasn't able to buy it at $39.99 :[ . But it's cheaper than the lowest price online so it's all good. Also it's one very sleek external hard drive :D

So, I spoke with the store manager in my store. He said that most stores are not going to sell it for that price because they actually lose $60 per hard drive. The managers in other stores have the option of changing the price in the system but if a customer raises enough of a fuss they are supposed to bring the price to $33.99.

Also, the hard drive is a Free Agent Pro now a Free Agent which is what we now have in our store.

Our store is sold out but if we get anymore I'll pick up a few to send out to you guys.