Baby Item deals at multiple stores

samisma

Target has Pamper & Huggies Jumbo packs on sale for $7.50 and this includes the PullUps, EasyUps and Overnight diapers. The LUVS family packs are just $15 right now too. There are coupons out there for the Pampers and Huggies - none yet for Luvs (they'll be in Sunday's circular though!) Plus I've been seeing pampers packages with $1.50 coupons attached to them (and $3.00 off the PullUps/EasyUps too).

Target has the "20% more" cans of Similac for $22.00 also.

At Fry's/Kroger's Earth's best food (stage 3) is 10 for $10, and if you go to Earth's Best website you can get a coupon for $1 off of 8 jars. Fry's also has the store brand baby care items all on sale for 25% off, and then Johnson & Johnson is on sale for 20% off as is Aveeno Baby Care.

BRU also has the cases of RTF formula (6 32oz cans) of Similac Advance, Enfamil Lipil, and Nestle GoodStart on sale for $28. If you buy 9 cases they send you a rebate for 1 free case. Meanwhile, Wal-mart has the ValuPack of Similac (this is 1 25.7oz can & 4 8oz RTF bottles) on sale for only $22.47.

Coupon wise: There are always pampers coupons in the P&G saver, plus this past weekend there was a coupon for the 8oz RTF Similac bottles, there were coupons for Johnson&Johnson baby products, a coupon for Aveeno products (including baby), and you can get more from the manufacturer's websites!! there are coupons out there for huggies, and if you are using formula and receive the vouchers/coupon checks this might be the time to use them!!!!

All these sales are coming to a close this weekend, I'm not sure how long BRU will have the rebates available for the free case.

ok. so i posted this on a mommy site that i belong to (www.phoenixmommies.com) but after looking i don't see these deals posted here and thought i'd share!

And in case some haven't realized you can kindof cheat the sales with Target. If the size/item you want isn't available but the sale is still running you can request a raincheck on that item (unless it's posted that it's excluded). The rainchecks are normally good for a month. I'm almost hoping that they are out of luvs so that I can use the raincheck since the coupon won't be out til the day after the sale ends!

All targets have should have easyups and pull ups on sale ? I sure hope so i need them so bad

All targets are running the sale. I verified this with friends in various states. :)

at Target were these for the huggies supreme do u know? I have a few packs but at that price plus the coupons I have i could save tons!

The sale covers not only the huggies supreme/gentlecare but ALSO the overnights!!!! any huggies version qualifies.

i've a few coupons coming from the mfrs and i'm hoping they arrive by tomorrow so that i can go! otherwise i'll just have to use the few that i have. but honestly, even without the coupons you can't beat that price (if you can please tell me how)

THIS JUST IN!

Walgreen's is going to stop selling LUVS diapers. This means that they are clearanced at 75% and MORE off. This is less than $4.00 a package (family/jumbo pack) in most cases!!! I bought one package, going back for more today in various sizes, and am hoping some will still be available come sunday when the coupon hits the circulars!!!

I'll use any brand honestly. But LUVS does fit the best now that my DD is cruising so this is great for me. Otherwise I'm a Huggies Girl (for bedtime). :)

THIS JUST IN!

Walgreen's is going to stop selling LUVS diapers. This means that they are clearanced at 75% and MORE off. This is less than $4.00 a package (family/jumbo pack) in most cases!!! I bought one package, going back for more today in various sizes, and am hoping some will still be available come sunday when the coupon hits the circulars!!!

I'll use any brand honestly. But LUVS does fit the best now that my DD is cruising so this is great for me. Otherwise I'm a Huggies Girl (for bedtime). :)

I was just in Walgreens and got 3 Mega size packs of Luvs, sizes 4 and 5 for 3.76 each, plus I had a 2.00 off 2 packs coupon. These were the only sizes/packages of Luvs they had left at my store. I also picked up 6 packs of Jumbo size 3t-4t Feel and Learns for 2.79 a pack. Minus the 2.00 coupons that are expiring 9/30 and they were 0.79 each!!!! Also got a bottle of Johnsons baby lotion on clearance for .09 after using a 1.00 coupon.

I was just in Walgreens and got 3 Mega size packs of Luvs, sizes 4 and 5 for 3.76 each, plus I had a 2.00 off 2 packs coupon. These were the only sizes/packages of Luvs they had left at my store. I also picked up 6 packs of Jumbo size 3t-4t Feel and Learns for 2.79 a pack. Minus the 2.00 coupons that are expiring 9/30 and they were 0.79 each!!!! Also got a bottle of Johnsons baby lotion on clearance for .09 after using a 1.00 coupon.

I need to find your walgreens! I was just there, saw the Jump Size 3t & 4t Feel & Learns and they were 5.79 - but I had 3 of the $2.00 coupons so I used them up. :) They didn't have the johnson's on clearance, only the bedtime soothing gel and that was sold out (i hated that stuff).

There was a lot of great stuff there - this is off topic, but I also grabbed the ghiardello chocolate squares which were marked down to $1.89 and I had a BOGO coupon for that, also grabbed the glade candles which are $1.99, $0.99 after the rebate and I had $1 coupons for THAT, plus I also grabbed Whitman's Sampler which is normally 17.99 but was only 6.99!!!

My total savings was $40.60 including coupons - plus I'm sending in for $7.00 worth of rebates and I always get the gift card. :smirk: