Photokinz

I was looking at KBToys website and they have these for preorder. Lots of different animals to choose from. It may be cute for those who are getting digital cameras. We got DD a FP one last year and this would be a cute way for her to see her pictures since we have not printed any. Here is what they say.

Description

He's so much more than a cute, friendly frog. Frankie is an incredible take-along toy who holds more than 64 pictures, making him a mini photo theater. Your digital friend is compatible with over 40 million photo-sharing websites. He'll help you share special moments, play show and tell, and hold on to the good times forever.

Frankie comes with an easy USB cord for uploading pictures. Compatible with all digital cameras and cell phones (not included). Uses two "AAA" batteries, not included. Measures 3"L x 7"W x 13"H.

• 1 month later...

what stores will be carrying them?

someone said they saw one - where?

they look too cute!

I thought they were part of Webkinz - but, it doesn't look like they are.

Any info on finding one would be great!

Also - has anyone done a preorder from KB? I'm worried about waiting and then finding out they do not have enough.

what stores will be carrying them?

someone said they saw one - where?

they look too cute!

I thought they were part of Webkinz - but, it doesn't look like they are.

Any info on finding one would be great!

Also - has anyone done a preorder from KB? I'm worried about waiting and then finding out they do not have enough.

Target in my area has them on the shelves now - in the toy department by the electronic toys like the UB Funkey's or the Video Now's.