Can anyone help me find Maybelline Wonder Finish foundation

jazzy442

Can anyone help me find Maybelline Wonder Finish foundation?

I just realized that it has been discontinued. I picked up 2 bottles a few months back on clearance at Meijers for $2.62 each. I didn`t realize at the time it was being discontinued. Silly me.

Anyways I`m about out, and I cannot find it at any stores. I have found some on Ebay but people are wanting an arm and a leg for it.

Can anyone help me find a few bottles of this at a decent price? I pay you by paypal for it and shipping. I`m looking for Maybelline Wonder Finish in Classic Ivory #2. Please let me know if you see this or could help me out. And also how much it is going for. Thanks so so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I went on Maybelline's website and emailed the company asking if they knew where it could be purchased or if it was just re-named. I got a reply today stating that it has been discontinued and is not available for purchase. (you already knew this). They suggested trying Superstay Silky Foundation. I'm not sure what the difference is, but it may be worth trying. I'll let you know if I happen to find any of the Wonder Finish on clearance anywhere.

Thanks for the response. I emailed them as well before I decided to try this route. They pretty much told me they had no way to help me find any bottles that might be left anywhere. And told me to try the same thing. I have and it is not the same. I guess I`m going to be stuck doing the ebay thing even though it is going to be expensive, even more so then in the store. My cousin keeps telling me if I`m going to do that I should just go with a big brand such as Bobbi Brown(what she uses) or something like that. Oh well. :(