Guitar Hero

peekaboo

Guitar Hero II has a few more features in the "shop" where you can "buy" guitars and supplies. You can unlock more guitar options by not missing notes on a level or by completing all songs on a level. The 2-player mode is a bit better on II than I. Personally, I prefer the overall song choices on I versus II but both are excellent and quite addictive. We're looking forward to III as well. I bought my DS the 80's version for Christmas, but I really want to open it up and play it now!

Guitar Hero II has a few more features in the "shop" where you can "buy" guitars and supplies. You can unlock more guitar options by not missing notes on a level or by completing all songs on a level. The 2-player mode is a bit better on II than I. Personally, I prefer the overall song choices on I versus II but both are excellent and quite addictive. We're looking forward to III as well. I bought my DS the 80's version for Christmas, but I really want to open it up and play it now!

For whatever reason my son really loves that "fish" guitar. Go figure.

My daughter likes 2 better, I think because of the "shopping" factor.

I liked the songs better in I over II. The 80s is fun too.

GH III looks like it will be really good. The fact that it will be available for all platforms shows that it is really becoming popular. it almost makes me want to get a Wii so that I can try it out on there.

:)