2pk propane at CVS $1.74, YMMV

sfven

Just got back from several CVS's and got 2pk propanes on clearance for $1.74! We can always use them for camping or hurricane supplies. A couple of the stores still had them priced at $6.99, but when I asked the price they rang up $1.74 so even if they are not clearance priced, double check.

I was at our CVS yesterday, and summer markdown is still only 50%. I even had them scan something to make sure the signs were not wrong. I know it "never rains in CA" but we do enjoy moving into fall and being done with summer just like everyone else, LOL.

Found the Igloo coolers at 90% off. The shelf tags are still listed at the reg prices (14.99 - 29.99).

Only other summer items left are swimming stuff, bubbles and whiffle bat/balls.

I got the plastic chairs and side tables yesterday for .69 and .79 and some cute chips and dips bowls, plates, goblets and tumblers .19 & .29

Think I have covered most stores in my area so I may give up. I was looking for a grill and the Kingsford charcoal. I should have grabbed them at 75%.

You don't need a card to get the summer items that are clearanced. There may be shelf tags that have the % off but if you think its summer - get the item scanned anyway. Some have posted that anything with a "fun in the sun" tag is considered summer but my store said those folding chairs that come in the bag weren't on sale. I should have asked them to scan one - shoot!