Sears Major Clearance On Clothes!!!

Guest shawna6676

Guest shawna6676

I just got back from sears a little while ago and they were having the most awesome clearance on clothes!! I am not sure if all of the sears are having this sale or not, but it's well worth checking out!!!! They had clearance items from 40-90% off!! I went nuts!!!!! I am not sure about other items besides clothes, because after I left the clothing department, I had already spent $117.03!!!!!!!! After I got home, I tallied up the total amount of the origional sticker price of everything and almost fell over!!!

I got

--------

4 mens XL Orange County Choppers tshirts

2 pr mens swimming trunks

3 boys logo Tshirs

1 pr boys Lightening McQueen swimming trunks

2 girls 2 pc pajama sets

2 pr girs capris(1 jean, 1 cotton)

4 girls shirts(different styles)

4 womens shirts(different styles)

1 womens sweater

2 pr women shorts(1 was Levis, 1 cotton)

2 pr womens capris(1 was jean, 1 was cotton)

615.55 total origional price

117.03 price I payed

498.52 how much I saved!!!!!!!!!

believe me, its worth checking out your local sears for clearance items!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

I just got back from sears a little while ago and they were having the most awesome clearance on clothes!! I am not sure if all of the sears are having this sale or not, but it's well worth checking out!!!! They had clearance items from 40-90% off!! I went nuts!!!!! I am not sure about other items besides clothes, because after I left the clothing department, I had already spent $117.03!!!!!!!! After I got home, I tallied up the total amount of the origional sticker price of everything and almost fell over!!!

I was at a Sears in Jacksonville, FL yesterday and got 2 dresses, both with jackets, a pair of shorts, and a top for the grand total of $34.21. They had a LOT of final clearance items which were 75% off the mark-down price. Those dresses were like $60 and $80 original prices and one was $12.49 and the other $14.99. Like another customer told me those are great "go to Sunday meeting dresses". I had gone to our local Sears Friday but they didn't have anything out like that. Gonna check again today as a "new sale prices" started yesterday.

The Sears here has clearance but at only 50% off. I was there this morning and I couldn't find a single thing that wasn't still overpriced. I saw a girls High School Musical tank top that looked almost exactly like one I saw at Walmart for about $7.00. THIS one was clearanced at $9.00 and originally was $18.00!

I was in there tonight and saw that women's clearance clothing was an additional 75% off the price marked. There were racks of racks of things, mostly shirts but some capris and a few skirts. I price checked clearance items in baby/kids clothing and these were not an additional percentage off, but the clearance signs said that they were up to 90% off. Most of the toddler clothes I looked at on these racks were $2-$3, so not too bad. Also checked items in shoes and sleepwear, but these were the price marked. It would be nice if they would just have everything clearance included, instead of making it so confusing!

Thanks for the post. I went to my local Sears today and found all kinds of clothes to wear this fall and did not pay more than $6 for an item. I also stumbled on some excellent Lands End clearance. It was an additional 50% off the clearance prices. Tshirts for $2.50, crop pants for $3.50, etc.. Great finds for a fraction of the Lands End original prices. I've lost a lot of weight over the last 16 months so these are my kind of prices. I did have to promise my DH that I would not go clothes shopping until after Christmas, though. :eek: