Littlest Pet Shop Toys Question

My DD loves little pet shop.

At walmart they are 4.44 apiece for the pets.

At Dollar General they are 2.00 apiece for the pets. And they get news ones in all the time!!!!!! Check it out.

We already have the big play house. She loves it!!! She wants everything Little Pet Shop.

She wants the Monopoly game, the video game (plug & play) and the other board game.

I think I get as much enjoyment out of finding new pets as she does.

http://a852.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/85/l_0b9446d477561401307c9577a2c754fb.jpg

We have about 15 more pets now.

Go to the Dollor General. I picked up the pink poodle, prince frog and the igunia today!!!!

My DD loves little pet shop.

At walmart they are 4.44 apiece for the pets.

At Dollar General they are 2.00 apiece for the pets. And they get news ones in all the time!!!!!! Check it out.

We already have the big play house. She loves it!!! She wants everything Little Pet Shop.

She wants the Monopoly game, the video game (plug & play) and the other board game.

I think I get as much enjoyment out of finding new pets as she does.

http://a852.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/85/l_0b9446d477561401307c9577a2c754fb.jpg

We have about 15 more pets now.

Go to the Dollor General. I picked up the pink poodle, prince frog and the igunia today!!!!

Thanks I will check out Dollar General.

I think Target had the doctor's playset and the smaller playhouse for @ $10 on BF. These toys are great. I bought them for my then 4yr DD but my 11 yr DD and 8 yr DS play with them as well. My 11yr DD bought the Littlest Pet Shop game pretty cheap around Christmas (I think $8ish) at Target last year as a gift for the 4yr. You got 4 figures plus the game so it was kinda like 2 gifts in one!