CVS 9/2-9/8 Deals

gam101

Bounty 8 pk paper towel $5.99 ( 2 day sale, Sunday, Monday)

Charmin 9 Large Rolls $3.99 ( 2 day sale, Sunday, Monday )

Dawn Dish Detergent $0.99

All Post Cereal $1.77

CVS Vitamins BOGO

All Lays Potato Chips BOGO

Kleenex Tissues BOGO

CVS Camera BOGO

One Touch Ultra2 $29.99 - ( Mail In Rebate 29.99) = 0.00

Move Free BOGO

ECB Amount wyb product(s) price limit

$3 2 Gatorade or Propel 6pk 2/$9 5

$2 2 Planters Nuts 2/$7 1

$5 $15 Duracell Batteries psa $5.99 1

$5 $25 Olay Regenerist $26.99 1

Olay Cloths, Foaming Disk, Cleanser $5.99

Olay Lotion $8.99

Olay Definity $26.99

Olay Regenerist Lotion Cream or Toner $17.99

Olay Body Wash $5.99

Olay 4pk Soap $3.99

Old Spice Or Zest Body Wash $3.99

Bath Size Soap, Zest, Ivory, or Safeguard $1.77

$5 $15 Clearasil Products psa $4.99 1

$1 any Secret or Old Spice Deodorant $2.69 1

$2 2 Any 2 Gillette Shave Cream or Gel n/l 1

$2 Any Aleve 80 or 100ct Assorted $8.99 1

$2 Any Tylenol Rapid Release 24ct $4.49 1

$1 Any Boost 6pk psa $5.99 1

$2 2 Nabisco Cookies 2/$5 1

Heads up.

If you bought the zantac last week. Open up the package. There is a $1 coupon in there. Zantac is a September monthly deal limit 2 on the back cover.

Also Colgate is a monthly deal, on the front cover. Use the printables from the Colgate site for the max fresh.

Adidas deodorant has a $3 Ecb for September. In the All you magazine there is a $3. off coupon or look for the $1 off coupon that was in paper. Deodorant is priced around $3.29.

Anyone had any problems using multiple coupons? My mom went and they would only let her use one coupon!?!

I've had a problem at CVS back when they had an Infusium sale. The cashier read on the coupon that it said, "One per purchase." I stated, "well, since I am purchasing two bottles, I should be able to use two coupons", but she said I couldn't. I think it depends on the cashier. The register beeped, & I know they can override if they want to.

It also depends on the coupon, was the coupon for $$ off 2 bottles? Then they usually won't let you use more than one coupon on 2 bottles. If you are using 2 coupons for $1 off 1 then you should be able to use 2. Are you buying other stuff or just 2 bottles of shampoo, sometimes that helps also if you buy other stuff. A cashier recently told me the same thing and I said (very nicely) that I wanted to ask the manager and he happened to be walking by right then and said that it was OK to accept my coupons, he didn't even look them or anything, just overheard what was going on.

I went today to use some ECBs and got a few really good deals! Here is what I got:

Igloo cooler was $29.99 now $7.49

Pur Water filtration pitcher was $39.xx now $3.00 (had a $5 coupon for this, but they would not adjust it)

3 Adidas deodorants 3.29 each, had 1 free coupon (all You magazine) and 2 $1 coupons

1 Colgate Max Fresh 2.99

2 pack of Nemo Chapstick $1.49

2 pks of Duracell button batteries for electronic toys and books .75 each!

CVS brand allergy medicine 50% off 2.25

and some candy (had to have filler items)

my total for all of this was 26 cents after coupons and using my ECBs!!!! And I got 12.99 in ECBs back and a 4 off 20 coupon on baby items! I can't remember if this was mentioned on this board, but the cooler also has a coupon booklet inside as well as a free year subscription to Field and Stream mag (or you can get 9.99 back by mail if you don't want the mag!). I was so excited!!! I love CVS!

75 % off summer stuff at the CVS in Corona, CA. I was there yesterday, and they had 2 very large gas grills marked down to $62. They looked like 3 burners with a side burner. The box was very heavy. I picked up a 28,000 btu grill for $24.99 marked down from $99. There were other htings scattered around the store.

Anybody tried buying the two gift cards to get the $25 card by rebate. There aren't any details about that, so I'm kinda in the dark. Is that a good deal?

I checked on those tonight. The cheapest American Express gift card is $25. You have to buy 2. There is a $3.95 - $3.99 activation fee on each card (can't remember which). The free card is from a mail-in rebate. The cashier didn't know a thing about them. I passed on them tonight as I was in a hurry.

Just a heads up everyone, I just came from CVS and not one of my EBCs printed. I asked to see the manager and he called corp, at first he wanted to tell it would be 24 hours before they printed and I explained to him then his store would be the only one in my area if that were true.

While talking to corp they told him there is a SYSTEM WIDE outage and none of the EBCs are printing out. They are doing an "upgrade" ( I can only imagine what that means) and that if I came back tomorrow my EBCs "should" print. Can anyone guess where I will be come 9AM in the morning??? I got 30 EBCs coming to me!!!!

Wasnt there some talk about them upgrading their system so we can no only stack coupons??? OHhh I hope this isnt it!!

75 % off summer stuff at the CVS in Corona, CA. I was there yesterday, and they had 2 very large gas grills marked down to $62. They looked like 3 burners with a side burner. The box was very heavy. I picked up a 28,000 btu grill for $24.99 marked down from $99. There were other htings scattered around the store.

I saw a huge grill today but knew that it wouldn't fit in my car so I thought it would be best not to alert them that the last grill may be on sale. I didn't want the cashier to buy it. I'll go back tonight with the truck and then ask them for a price check.