$5 ECBs WYB $15 worth of V05 LIMIT 5

$5 ECBs WYB $20 worth of Garnier Fructis or Nutritioniste LIMIT 5

$5 ECBs WYB $20 worth of Nexxus Products LIMIT 5

$5 ECBs WYB $25 worth of the following: LIMIT 5

* Dove Bodywash

* Vaseline

* Ponds

* Caress Exotic Oils

$5 ECBs WYB $25 worth of Neutrogena Healthy Defense, Visibly Even or Deep Clean LIMIT 5

$5 ECBs WYB $25 worth of L'Oreal Skin Care LIMIT 5

$5 ECBs WYB $25 worth of Aveeno Skin Care LIMIT 5

$3 ECBs WYB three (3) Triaminic Liquid LIMIT 5

$3 ECBs WYB two (2) TheraFlu LIMIT 5

$3 ECBs WYB one (1) Vagistat-1 or Vagistat-3 LIMIT 5

$3 ECBs WYB one (1) Resveratrol Complete 40ct LIMIT 5

$3 ECBs WYB one (1) Oscal LIMIT 5

$3 ECBs WYB one (1) Memory Play DVD LIMIT 5

$3 ECBs WYB one (1) John Frieda Color Glaze or Serum LIMIT 5

$3 ECBs WYB one (1) CVS One-Time Use Digital Camera LIMIT 5

$3 ECBs WYB one (1) Clairol Nice & Easy ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss LIMIT 5

$3 ECBs WYB one (1) Appearex Nail Supplement 28ct LIMIT 5

$3 ECBs WYB one (1) Adidas Deodorant LIMIT 5

$2.99 ECBs WYB one (1) Colgate Advance Clean or Max Fresh LIMIT 5

$2 ECBs WYB one (1) Psoriasin or Prosacea LIMIT 5

$2 ECBs WYB one (1) PreVentin-AT for Men LIMIT 5

$2 ECBs WYB one (1) Nuprin LIMIT 5

$2 ECBs WYB one (1) Nuprin External Products LIMIT 5

$2 ECBs WYB one (1) NewPhase or GarliqueLIMIT 5

$2 ECBs WYB one (1) Lumene Body Aktiva body care LIMIT5

$2 ECBs WYB one (1) Fact Plus Pregnancy test LIMIT 5

$2 ECBs WYB one (1) DenTek Dental Pick LIMIT 5

$2 ECBs WYB one (1) CVS Miconazole or clotrimazole LIMIT 5

$2 ECBs WYB one (1) Braun Oral-B Battery Toothbrush LIMIT 5

$2 ECBs WYB one (1) Blue-Emu LIMIT 5

$1 ECB WYB one (1) Zestra 3ct LIMIT 5

$1 ECB WYB one (1) Wet Intimacy Gel LIMIT 5

$1 ECB WYB one (1) Summer's Eve or Norforms LIMIT 5

$1 ECB WYB one (1) Hyland's Homeopathic Remedy LIMIT 5

$1 ECB WYB one (1) Grecian 5 LIMIT 5

$1 ECB WYB one (1) Freeze It LIMIT 5

$1 ECB WYB one (1) CVS Comforting Relief LIMIT 5

$1 ECB WYB one (1) CVS Chest Congestion Relief PE 50ct LIMIT 5

$1 ECB WYB one (1) Crampamine 8ct LIMIT 5

$1 ECB WYB one (1) Crest or Oral-B Children's toothpaste or toothbrush LIMIT 2

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks OP! just got back from cvs. I purchased 5 (3 different) types of addidas deodrant with the 48 hour protection on the lid and they all worked, of course I had used my expired MFC's with it. Not on sale here but still made .71 each profit. Also got 5 colgate at 2.99 each and used .75 x 4 mfc and $1.00 mfc which gives me a $4 profit. Heads up I puchased my wkly zantac on sat 9/1 and bought 2 more for the sept. monthly deal today and no ecb's printed for them. I bought my dh wkly zantac on 8/31, then bought the monthly today and the ecb's again printed out. I'm thinking because I bought the wkly in sept. it counted towards the monthly deal so I'll call them in 48 hours to see if I'll still get the credit being these were two different advertisements. Just wanted to turn a few over, now wish I'd got the colgate or addidas with my last $10.98 ecb.

There's an American Express gift card deal- buy two and get $25 card free- Is that any good? Anybody try that? Thanks

Mal

I was wondering the price of the American Express gift card you have to purchase? The picture in my grocery store ad (Vons)shows a $50, don't know if that is a requirement or suggestion. It does say that the $25 gift card is by mail and good for Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic or Linen's N Things.

I got 5 colgates and 4 Addidas, used a $5/20, 2 $1.00 off 2, a .75 and my $20 ECB, Pd .55 & got back 26.99 in ECB.

Has anyone noticed that until 9/14 there is also a $3 ecb on speed stick 24/7 that is 3.99. I know I have mf cpn too but haven't checked to see if they are expired.

www.extracarerewards.com/welcome/welcome_110107.gif

www.extracarerewards.com/welcome/welcome_122707.gif

www.extracarerewards.com/welcome/welcome_122007.gif

www.extracarerewards.com/welcome/welcome_121307.gif

www.extracarerewards.com/welcome/welcome_120607.gif

www.extracarerewards.com/welcome/welcome_110107.gif

www.extracarerewards.com/welcome/welcome_102507.gif

www.extracarerewards.com/welcome/welcome_101807.gif

www.extracarerewards.com/welcome/welcome_101107.gif

here are some EBC's that dont expire to late

Could someone please tell me about the gift card.There was nothing posted in the store or in the ad.

My grocery store (Vons) was running the same deal (I'm guessing they're the same because they have a amex gift card deal also). You have to buy two Amex gift cards (remember these have a $3.95 (?) activation fee with each) and then with a mail in rebate, you get a $25 gift card for either Gap, Banana Repulic, Old Navy or Linen-n-things. Unfortunately, when I went to Vons to do the deal, they were out of the rebate forms. The Mgr. promised me he'd get them back in with-in a day or two.

HTH!

OK, I got the form for the Amex gift cards. Says buy 2 Amex (does not specify denomination, they come $25, $50 and $100 at my store) before 9/30/07. Fill out rebate form (printed at www.safeway.com/Amex) and within 60 days they'll mail you a $25 gift card good only at Old Navy, Banana Republic, Gap and Linen-n-things. It says the gift card will expire within 3 months of being issued. Does not say the Amex gift cards have to be purchased at any particular store, so any that have the gift card section.

ExtraCare Promotion History:

SUMMER 2007 SPENDING 239.14 09/16/2007

Okay, my spending amount is $239.14 so at 2% Im getting back $4.78 in EBs? I handed in one of the triple bucks coupons, but Im not sure how they figure that in? I havent shopped a lot lately. So my question is - is it overall triple bucks for summer spending or only for a certain month? If its for your overall spending at 6% I would receive $14.35 in EBs?

Thank-you Gotta-dealers!! Just started with CVS last month after reading about the $20 ECB deal for Nabisco, Planters, etc that week-per todays slip-I have spent $24.49, saved $61.69 through 09/14/07

Today

I purchased the 24 package of cool mint Zantac 150 today for $8.49 weekly deal-received $2 ECB limit one, used $5.49 ECB from the 8 package (limit 2 this month) and the $1 coupon from Sunday's paper -paid $2.21 with tax-will send in for the $3 rebate from Sunday's paper-so CVS has paid me for the med!!!! -

started thinking-I rec'd the $2.99 rebate check from the Aquafresh toothpaste on Sat. and mailed in for the $9.99 "refund" from Field and Stream magazine (from the Coleman cooler (75% off) posted about last week-

total $24.49 spent-$15.98 rebates=$8.51 total spent at CVS for groceries, health and beauty items and the cooler-this is FANTASTIC!- I could also subtract the 49 cents that should print Oct 1-makes this $8.02

I always thought CVS prices too high-also since I am single, didn't see where I would save vs. couponing at the grocery stores-this has been inbelievable.

Also the Zantac and netipot would be flexible spending account eligible-although I will be over for the year due to unforeseen health problems.

So again THANK-YOU all who have posted-this means alot.