Guitar Hero III for the Wii available for preorder

littlesdcen

Does anyone have anything like this? I think my boys would like it

cuz their always running around acting like they're in a band.

But didnt know if it was too difficult to learn. (They are ages 6, 8 & 12)

TIA!

My 11 year old loves Guitar Hero - he's been playing this game since the first one came out a couple of years ago.

Your boys will LOVE IT!!! :D

• 1 month later...

In my opinion, this will be one of the HOTTEST & HARDEST TO FIND ITEMS of 2007. So when they come out on October 28, get one quick...they might disappear!

Are games ever hard to find? Systems when they are released, sure, but I don't ever remember games being that hard to find.

HELP!! Someone talk me into this:eek: :) ! I know my DH would LOVE this and it would totally make his Christmas, but I have never pre-ordered a game before and I am also afraid he may go end up buying it anyway (or trying to talk me into it anyway:rolleyes: ). We have never had any guitar hero games before, but we do have the Wii and he plays the PS version of Guitar Hero everytime we are at Walmart and I have to BEG him to leave it behind,LOL. What do you guys think...come on talk me into it...LOL

I bought guitar hero 2 for DS11 and he played it 1 time and then just shoved it in the closet after he begged everyone he could find that might buy it for him. :gdcensored:

This is what I am afraid of. My boys are 4, 7, and 9 and seem to be interested in the games that involve shooting things or Mario. Can anyone help me. I would hate to waste 90 dollars:no:

HELP!! Someone talk me into this:eek: :) ! I know my DH would LOVE this and it would totally make his Christmas, but I have never pre-ordered a game before and I am also afraid he may go end up buying it anyway (or trying to talk me into it anyway:rolleyes: ). We have never had any guitar hero games before, but we do have the Wii and he plays the PS version of Guitar Hero everytime we are at Walmart and I have to BEG him to leave it behind,LOL. What do you guys think...come on talk me into it...LOL

Well, with the pre-order, you will get it the day it comes out or the next day, doesnt give him much time to buy it!

Well, with the pre-order, you will get it the day it comes out or the next day, doesnt give him much time to buy it!

I guess I kind of rambled what I was saying...I think he might try to buy it for himself before Christmas and I would like to preorder it for him and put it away for Christmas when it comes. Ahhh, but then I have to think about the credit card statement too....its so hard to be sneaky with him around Christmas:( !