What if I have a question that hasn't been answered here?

Brad

If you have a question about something that hasn't been answered in one of the existing threads (and you've searched just to be sure), please post it here :)

If you are replying to someone else's question, please be sure to quote their post so we know which question you are responding to.

Please keep all replies directly related to this topic. Off-topic replies will be deleted.

• 1 year later...
Help, I am trying to access the Shopping list feature for black friday and it keeps saying I have to come to the forums to log in. So I log in and then I cant figure out how to get back to the BF page and still be logged in. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Help, I am trying to access the Shopping list feature for black friday and it keeps saying I have to come to the forums to log in. So I log in and then I cant figure out how to get back to the BF page and still be logged in. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Try this link: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/ShoppingList

HTH

That does the same as she said before. I can't find the shopping list either! Why can't it just be easy to find? I spent nearly 2 hours making a list last night and couldn't print it. So I went to try again today...can't find the stupid list anywhere! When I click on shopping list I just get the forum and no way to get to my saved list.

LC

Brad I felt some of your pain last night and all morning. Being a newbie if you will, what can we expect to happen this evening? Will it be anything like it was last night and all early hours of the morning? What do we need to focus on to lessen the load on your server's and still be on top of the every changing developments as they unfold. This site has truly won me over! And you and your staff have saved our family a considerable amounts of money! I am almost afraid to walk away from the computer screen for fear of missing something!

Brad I felt some of your pain last night and all morning. Being a newbie if you will, what can we expect to happen this evening? Will it be anything like it was last night and all early hours of the morning? What do we need to focus on to lessen the load on your server's and still be on top of the every changing developments as they unfold. This site has truly won me over! And you and your staff have saved our family a considerable amounts of money! I am almost afraid to walk away from the computer screen for fear of missing something!

Things should be smooth sailing from here on out (knock on wood). People will be going to bed or leaving for the stores soon, so there shouldn't be anywhere near as much traffic as there was last night.