Target Starbuck Coupon

niccci

Has anyone tried to use the Starbucks coupon BOGO at Target? I tried last night (super targets have Starbucks)and he said it was a scam. I told him I got it off of the Target coupon website. He told me they had "hacked" into the website and added it and he couldnt accept it. Anyone else tried it and was able to use it?

If I were to "hack" into Target's website, I would just put a free Starbucks coupon not BOGO. I think I would call and complain. That would of embarassed me.

I was kinda embarrassed because he had a "smirk" on his face like I was the one that did it and he caught me. I would have really been embarrassed if there had been people in line. He was young,college student . I might ask the manager the next time I am there and see what they say.

There were 3 starbuck coupons on Sunday morning on THIER website. One was for $1.00 off any drink, one for $1.00 off any drink for red card holders and one BOGO....My ST Starbucks took mine although they did question it. I told them to scan it and if it didn't work then not to accept it...it worked just fine. I used the BOGO from last week. The cashier was full of pooo.

There were 3 starbuck coupons on Sunday morning on THIER website. One was for $1.00 off any drink, one for $1.00 off any drink for red card holders and one BOGO....My ST Starbucks took mine although they did question it. I told them to scan it and if it didn't work then not to accept it...it worked just fine. I used the BOGO from last week. The cashier was full of pooo.

I told him it came from the website... thats the same one I was trying to use. Oh well,I will try again. Thanks for all the info and giving me the courage to try again!!!

I used it yesterday. The girl said something about how it wasn't a Starbucks coupon but a Target coupon (duh) and that they had taken it off the website (funny it's still there) and that they wouldn't be taking them after the expireation date (well who would??!!) I just smiled and took my free drink :)

I used it yesterday. The girl said something about how it wasn't a Starbucks coupon but a Target coupon (duh) and that they had taken it off the website (funny it's still there) and that they wouldn't be taking them after the expireation date (well who would??!!) I just smiled and took my free drink :)

It's actually pulled from the Target website now. Its still on the coupon generator though.

I used it just today for the second time! I printed numerous ones with the generator., havent had a problem with them taking one yet! I got the Mocha Light Frappucino and hubby got a free Vanilla Bean Frappucino! I love the frapps with a shot of espresso! :tongue1:

Humm I didn't know there were 2 sites for the coupons, between the website and the generator for the coupons. That's weird!!!

I don't get why they even have the generator?

Hmm.. I am confused now. I thought the generator was NOT part of Target at all. I thought it was something someone or another forum set up so we could make mulitple coupons. If the generator is a true Target site then I am even more mad cause those are the coupons they are now telling me are fraud. I didnt want to tell them about the generator site because I didnt think it was theirs. Anyone know for sure?

nicci I used mine at the Target in Tulsa on 71st without a problem today...what one did you go too?

It was super target in Norman. Not only did they say the starbucks was fraud but they wouldnt accept the 3.00 coupon on the gerber products. They said that whole website (50coupons COM) was a fraud and if you couldnt pull the coupon up on the target website from the kiosh then it was probably fraud. Needless to say,I havent tried again.

Hmm.. I am confused now. I thought the generator was NOT part of Target at all. I thought it was something someone or another forum set up so we could make mulitple coupons. If the generator is a true Target site then I am even more mad cause those are the coupons they are now telling me are fraud. I didnt want to tell them about the generator site because I didnt think it was theirs. Anyone know for sure?

I think you're right...I think that's what I remember someone saying before, that the generator is NOT part of Target...in fact, I think I remember someone getting upset that another GDer mentioned it to a Target employee when they refused to take her coupon for something...that was a couple of months ago, and I think it was on the Target PP thread...

I got this from someone on another website who runs this site and keeps it updated. You can thank him for his efforts by voting for his picture in the Shutterfly contest.

Okay, so here's the deal. Target puts out these web coupons every couple of weeks that you can print them and use them. But what if you don't want to print all of the coupons - or you need several of one coupon? This coupon generator makes it easy to just print the ones you want. Also, the coupon generator has the current posted coupons, and past posted coupons. They take the coupons down before they expire, so if you want to print last weeks' coupons, you will have to use this generator.

=Panda Girl;871305]But the coupon isn't a fraud. Because it WAS on the "legit" Target website. It has just been removed from the Target site. So they should honor it till the expire date!

That is the way I read it too. I think the Starbucks ones are pulled from the Target site after so many are printed by the Target Webmaster. I DID find them at the Target coupon site last Sunday. But when original person posted it the week prior by the time I (and most others) had gotten to the Target site they had been pulled.

That is the way I read it too. I think the Starbucks ones are pulled from the Target site after so many are printed by the Target Webmaster. I DID find them at the Target coupon site last Sunday. But when original person posted it the week prior by the time I (and most others) had gotten to the Target site they had been pulled.

I dont think it was ever on the target dot com site. I think most of use use the "target generator" which is a totally different site than Targets. That is why they wouldnt take it from me because it was never on the target dot com site according to the district ofc. The manager even called them for me because he said he was told it was fraud but he would check and see and they told him that it was never on the super target coupons target"com site.

:rolleyes: I had a horrible experience with this coupon last night! I took a older friend with me and she always gets the Orange Creme frappucino because she doesnt like coffee. It came time when our order was done, her frappucino turned out so light orange it didnt even look like it had any flavoring! She said "I dont think this has the right amount of orange in it" and the lady said to her "Well, its not like you're out anything you had a buy one get one free!"!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: and my friend replied "Well, would you like it back?!" and she attempted to hand it back to her and she said "No". We went over and got the Target store manager and complained on her, but she said that the coupon is fraudulent and whomever created the coupon only used the Starbucks logo onto the coupon and that she would still have a talk with her. Its no big deal because we had no clue, but she still had absolutely NO RIGHT to cheap on the orange because it was free and then PINPOINT OUT that it WAS FREE in front of everyone in line! She went over to talk to her, but I doubt it was worth our time. :no: I was very upset because it was like she was trying to embarass us, or pinpoint out the coupon. I was totally pissed! :mad: Ive used this coupon before, same store and Target Starbucks with no problem. I am contacting both Target and Starbucks due to my experience.