FREE $10 Kmart Gift Card when you buy Duracell Batteries + two P&G products

kscfg

Free $10 Kmart gift card when you buy any Duracell Saver Pack plus 2 participating P&G products. Limit one per purchase.

You can find tearpad coupons on battery display at the electronics department and by other P&G beauty products.

Participating products are Scope, Max Factor, Tampax, Pantene, Old Spice, Zest, Cover Girl, Olay, Always, Gillette, Ivory, Head & Shoulders, Crest.

Duracell Saver Pack is on sale now for $5.50 and there is $1 peel off cpn on some packages.

I got two 3 pk Ivory soap for 99 cents so my total was $6.48 and got $10 git card. Then I used the gift card to pay for my second purchase and so on.

This is a good deal if you need batteries . This promotion expires on 8/13/07 so grab extra coupons plenty of time to stock up.

Free $10 Kmart gift card when you buy any Duracell Saver Pack plus 2 participating P&G products. Limit one per purchase.

You can find tearpad coupons on battery display at the electronics department and by other P&G beauty products.

Participating products are Scope, Max Factor, Tampax, Pantene, Old Spice, Zest, Cover Girl, Olay, Always, Gillette, Ivory, Head & Shoulders, Crest.

Duracell Saver Pack is on sale now for $5.50 and there is $1 peel off cpn on some packages.

I got two 3 pk Ivory soap for 99 cents so my total was $6.48 and got $10 git card. Then I used the gift card to pay for my second purchase and so on.

This is a good deal if you need batteries . This promotion expires on 8/13/07 so grab extra coupons plenty of time to stock up.

Great deal, thanks for posting:)

My local Kmart does not have these tearoffs but I have to get lots of batteries for Hurricane season. Would anyone be willing to mail me 1-5 of these and I will send you 2-$1.00 off any duracell battery pack coupons in exchange?

Don't forget to use your P&G coupons too! Especially the BOGO coupons, which should work (YMMV).

The P&G items cannot be trial size.

I have already rolled this a couple of times and for my initial $9.52 investment ($5.50 for the batteries and then 2 p&G products after coupons plus tax), I have 3 packs of batteries, 6 p&G items, and $14.72 in KMart gift cards balances. Planning on going back as much as possible for my essentially "free" items!

I did this deal tonight. They didn't have any tear-offs either, they were all gone. So, I asked about them at CS and they gave me 5. I had to spend $6.91, and I got a total of 5 packs of batteries and 10 P&G products and still have $15 in gift cards left.

I got a hold of some of these coupons and they worked great. I have used them at 2 dif k-marts in KC with no problem. I have heard others on another site having alot of problems with k-mart not wanting to take more that one per person, but it says nothing about one per person only one per purchase. I rang about 20 up last night, and asked the great casheir if he would save me a pack if more came in today with their shipment. He said he would see what he could get a hold of and get me all he could. I cant beat a deal like this!!! I am stocking up for my everyone I know and donating the rest to the flood victims in my area.

• 2 weeks later...
Today is the last day to use the Coupon!! Good luck using it in the store. I did 5 transactions tonight in electronics and then they had to close that register. I went to a regular register and they had a sign up that the program has been modified and you must mail in your receipt and the coupon to receive a $10 gift card.

Those signs have been up for a couple of weeks now in some stores.

People were abusing the program and some even called corporate complaining that they could not use as many as they wanted!!! That is when the signs went up. It is very YMMV. One store by me has the signs the other does not.

RULE #1 NEVER CALL it only draws attention!

Those signs have been up for a couple of weeks now in some stores.

People were abusing the program and some even called corporate complaining that they could not use as many as they wanted!!! That is when the signs went up. It is very YMMV. One store by me has the signs the other does not.

RULE #1 NEVER CALL it only draws attention!

Yeah, I read that also. They were calling P&G, Duracell and some other Government agency because they were complaining it was illegal to limit what they bought. Some were even talking of doing a class-action lawsuit. One guy had a goal of 138 transactions in one day, he wanted to take his wife on a cruise. It was quite entertaining. I just wanted more batteries because I have teenagers and it seems like I am always running out of them. lol

I tried another Kmart tonight. Cashier was ready to ring them when she was stopped. They showed me the same memo my other store had last week. Evidently the head cashier said they recieved it Friday from their corp. I didn't notice it was also posted on the door. There went all my fun! I still had 3 coupons left. And FYI I never bought more then 2 or 3 at a time. Oh well good while it lasted.:(

I just have to say that for all the bashing the kmart employees get, I finally found a store that doesn't have a bunch of idiots working in it! The Oak Lawn, IL store repeatedly has given me excellent service. After hitting the Tinley Park store the night before with my coupons, I was very rudely told that it had switched to a MAIL IN program. I went back to Oak Lawn store last night and they had no signs on any of their cash registers. I did about 12 transactions with an awesome cashier in electronics who was SMART and knew what she was doing. She didn't let any coupons slide, like if it required 2 items, she would catch that and that is a good thing she was doing her job well. But she was efficient and pleasant to deal with at the same time!! I was so pleased I had to call corporate and tell them. With all the shopping I do at Kmarts especially with their clearance sales, it really is not everyday that you find a Kmart employee who is smart and competent and friendly!! This store has a handful of them! As does the other Oak Lawn store. I ended the night by giving her the rest of my coupons and she was thrilled. I don't understand for the life of me how they can have signs refusing them at every register at the Super Kmart and not even 15 minutes away at another Kmart, they accept the coupons over and over again & with a smile!!! It's crazy, the way this company does business, but whatever, I found a way to make it work.