SportsAuthority.com Friends and Family Sale - Save 25% on Any Single Item @ Sports Authority

Brad

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody got any current Sports Authority codes? Many of us won a $45 GC in the Gatorade IWG and do not have a store near us. A good code would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

I just used the code that brynnfromtheblock listed in the heely's thread. It is 25% off one item. HTH

I tried that code SEVERAL times and it told me my order did not qualify. Called the 888 number and lady told me there was a problem and they thought they had it fixed. I tried again, did not work for me. Will try again tomorrow, I guess.:no:

Your order does not meet the requirements for this promotion. Please use a valid credit card number to pay for your order total.

I just used the code that brynnfromtheblock listed in the heely's thread. It is 25% off one item. HTH

Did the Heely's qualify for free shipping? The 25% code says "not to be used with any other promotion" Maybe that is my problem? If so, how do you get rid of the free shipping on the order so tht you CAN use the 25%??? It is still not working for me.:mad:

Did the Heely's qualify for free shipping? The 25% code says "not to be used with any other promotion" Maybe that is my problem? If so, how do you get rid of the free shipping on the order so tht you CAN use the 25%??? It is still not working for me.:mad:

It gave me the free shipping and the 25% off. I hope you get it to work!

I tried that code SEVERAL times and it told me my order did not qualify. Called the 888 number and lady told me there was a problem and they thought they had it fixed. I tried again, did not work for me. Will try again tomorrow, I guess.:no:

Your order does not meet the requirements for this promotion. Please use a valid credit card number to pay for your order total.

I tried to order a heart rate monitor and it said the same thing, after a couple calls to customer service they said it was considered electronics and did not qualify. They took the coupon in the store though (although it was more expensive because I had to pay tax)

Promo code is FFTSA25 I believe but does NOT seem to work with everything. False advertisement I guess since it says EVERY SINGLE ITEM! Under Armour back packs weren't included either!!! :mad:

Okay, I'm happy now!! LMAO

Got this:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/JeninPA/pG01-3442537dt.jpg

adidas® Murphy Black Backpack

Item#: 2816952

Free Shipping on select Backpacks! (See Promotion Details)

IN STOCK

Merchandise Subtotal: $14.99

Friends & Family Receive 25% OFF any single item! (Details): -$3.75

Estimated Shipping and Handling Subtotal: $4.99

Free Shipping on select Backpacks! (See Promotion Details)

-$4.99

Sales Tax:

$0.68

Estimated Total: $11.92

YAY!

There are also these for the SAME price!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/JeninPA/p3911296dt.jpg

Item Number: 2806762

JanSport Purple Superbreak Daypack Backpack

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/JeninPA/p3911299dt.jpg

Item Number: 2806764

JanSport Purple Thistle Superbreak Daypack Backpack

And more!!!!

This one is only like $8 shipped:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b40/JeninPA/p3911304dt.jpg

Item Number: 2806769

JanSport® Half Pint Atlantis Blue Floral Backpack

OK, I called again this morning as I was instructed last night. The Crocs I am trying to order are NOT on the exclusions list, it SHOULD work. After telling my story to 3 different CS people, I was left with the option of paying full price and waiting 10-14 days for a credit. BUT, I have a $45 GC, my order was MORE than that and I would have to "supplement" payment with my own CC and wait for a credit!! :gdangry4: AAGGHH!!! She said the technical people were working on this glitch and it SHOULD be fixed by Sunday a.m. The promotion ends Sunday! She aplogized but said this was my only option at this point.

This is my first ever dealing with Sports Authority.....might just be my LAST.:banghead:

The only positive side to this thing so far is that my calls seem to be taken here in the US. Not in India or something.

That sucks but I have dealt with them atleast 10 times in the past year and all were excellent transactions. The 2 times I spoke with a rep I had the 2 kindest most helpful people ever!! lol Maybe just try tomorrow?

All of the reps I spoke with were KIND...but not able to override the system and just give me my flippin' 25%!!!! I just tried again, no luck. I have an email in to CS.....we'll see what that brings.