SOLD OUT - Mickey Mouse Waffler - $10.79 reg. $49.99

indallas

got mine yesterday...and used it for the first time today...and LOVE IT!!! I'm glad that I buy it...I mean is so simple but my 4 year old usually taste her pancakes or waffles and won't eat it but today she ate her mickey mouse...first the ears etc.etc...

got mine yesterday...and used it for the first time today...and LOVE IT!!! I'm glad that I buy it...I mean is so simple but my 4 year old usually taste her pancakes or waffles and won't eat it but today she ate her mickey mouse...first the ears etc.etc...

Mine came last Friday and we had Mickey Mouse pancakes on Sunday. The boys LOVED them! Thanks again OP!

Mine came last Friday and we had Mickey Mouse pancakes on Sunday. The boys LOVED them! Thanks again OP!

You all are very welcome!!! :D

Mine arrived yesterday and DS(11) asked for waffles last night. The only thing I had on hand was a package of pancake mix that you mix with water. He said they were the best pancakes (he calls them pancakes since they are so fluffy) he's ever had and wants them again tonight. :D

I love this waffler a lot better than my old Mickey one from the 80's.......this one makes fluffier waffles and I love that it has a stand built in so you can leave it on the counter without taking up a lot of space.

Best $10.79 I ever spent!!

You all are very welcome!!! :D

Mine arrived yesterday and DS(11) asked for waffles last night. The only thing I had on hand was a package of pancake mix that you mix with water. He said they were the best pancakes (he calls them pancakes since they are so fluffy) he's ever had and wants them again tonight. :D

I love this waffler a lot better than my old Mickey one from the 80's.......this one makes fluffier waffles and I love that it has a stand built in so you can leave it on the counter without taking up a lot of space.

Best $10.79 I ever spent!!

I use regular pancake mix for waffles, just make it alittle stiffer, I think they come out great and really a no hassle meal. We love breakfast for dinner...