LINENS N THINGS - BOUNCE HOUSE reg. $450 now $190

JBorman

Linen's n Things sidewalk Sale in Orland Park, IL had this exact item regularly $450 for $224 - print off 20% coupon at wow-coupons and you get it for $190 out the door!! Great DEAL!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Shooting-Star-Design-Jumpin-Bounce/dp/B000GWHJ4W/ref=sr_1_2/105-7670000-4125213?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1184478646&sr=1-2

I am not selling it on amazon - just showing you what it is!! The manager told me they would be sending back any they didn't sell at clearance prices by July 18 back the vendor and therefore it would NOT be going any cheaper in price. Can't wait for hubby to get home so we can plug it in and give it a try! I called the Matteson, IL Linens and Things and they said they don't carry this item.

Linen's n Things sidewalk Sale in Orland Park, IL had this exact item regularly $450 for $224 - print off 20% coupon at wow-coupons and you get it for $190 out the door!! Great DEAL!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Shooting-Star-Design-Jumpin-Bounce/dp/B000GWHJ4W/ref=sr_1_2/105-7670000-4125213?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1184478646&sr=1-2

I am not selling it on amazon - just showing you what it is!! The manager told me they would be sending back any they didn't sell at clearance prices by July 18 back the vendor and therefore it would NOT be going any cheaper in price. Can't wait for hubby to get home so we can plug it in and give it a try! I called the Matteson, IL Linens and Things and they said they don't carry this item.

We got this several days ago (ordered online) and the kids are having a ball with it. They are 11 and 12, so its nice for the bigger kids.....It is heavy though, wow 117 lbs boxed up. Enjoy, great deal

We opened it last night - it was nice quality. We have another to compare it to that my SIL bought from Sam's Club 4 years ago for $400. This is very comparable in quality! My daughter is only 3 1/2 and loved it. I have to say though that there will be no dodge ball going on for the little kids!! She really liked jumping through the divider holes. It literally took us all of 10 minutes to remove it from the box and inflate it. It took about 20 minutes to deflate it and pack it back up in it's carrying bag.

? for Stowasser - I couldn't find it on line at linens n things was it the same deal??

We opened it last night - it was nice quality. We have another to compare it to that my SIL bought from Sam's Club 4 years ago for $400. This is very comparable in quality! My daughter is only 3 1/2 and loved it. I have to say though that there will be no dodge ball going on for the little kids!! She really liked jumping through the divider holes. It literally took us all of 10 minutes to remove it from the box and inflate it. It took about 20 minutes to deflate it and pack it back up in it's carrying bag.

? for Stowasser - I couldn't find it on line at linens n things was it the same deal??

They had it online about two weeks ago for a week (online sidewalk sale type thing) and got it for $179 shipped (we don't have sales tax in MT and it was free shipping) My kids love shooting through the holes too (even more than the dodge ball part). You are brave to put it away LOL, we have it in a shady spot and think it will be ok but they are on it at least 5 times a day so packing it up would be alot of time:)

not trying to be a party pooper with this toy... My husband and I bought a couple a few years back, the waterslide exploded and we wound up throwing out the bounce house. this was with a 2 and 5 year old in them. We also found out that states regulate these as amusement rides, they will not pass necessary state regulations (if your state has this) and if used outside a private backyard, there are stiff fines. (NC is very strict) Also, some homeowners ins. will not cover an accident on them, just like a trampoline. They are cool toys, don't get me wrong! We wound up getting into an actual business with regulation commercial bouncers and slides. Though we have never gotten one of the commercial inflatables back in it's bag! (impossible) I cringe everytime i see one come out in retail stores though, as our neighbors son actually fell through the bonzai falls when it collapsed. thankfully he was not injured but it was still scary.

Little bit of a party pooper! Here's the the thing - she's reviewing a product that isn't this one - this one doesn't have a slide. With all items of this nature, there are safety precautions and as a parent you definitely should be enforcing these safety precautions. As long as you do, then it should be a very safe and fun toy for your family.