American Airline discount from Entertainment book....

Is anybody not using their AA coupon from their entertainment book? I tried using my moms, but she confuses easily and I don't think she is giving me the right numbers to input on their website. I don't buy the entertainment book because I am 42 miles from St. Louis and 53 miles from Springfield-those are the only places I could get entertainment books for- so it's useless for me.

We are buying 5 R/T tickets on AA tonight so I was hoping to save the 5% :)

Thanks,

Jodi

I saw this posted by Brad in online forums: Maybe it would be worth it. Sorry I do not have one to pass to you myself.

For a very limited time, all 2007 Entertainment coupon books are just $7.99 each. These originally sold for $35-50 each! Still many months left to use the coupons - most expires November 1st. Plus, shipping is just $1.00! Get your order in now!

All 2007 Entertainment Coupon Books Just $7.99 Each Plus $1.00 Shipping @ Entertainment Book

Follow these easy steps to get your 5% discount for up to six passengers:

Go to AA.com or click on the Book Flight button.

In the Book Flights tab enter the 12-character Discount Code( I will PM it to you) in the Promotion Code Box after completing your itinerary and then select the "Go" button.

If you choose to search by fare, schedules will be shown by lowest fare and will include your discount, if applicable.

If you choose to search by schedule, once you select your flights, AA.com will automatically calculate your discount, if applicable, then display your discounted fare in the "Fare Summary" table.

Terms and conditions may apply. For other questions about AA.com Discount Codes, go to www.aa.com/promotionalcode.