Eckerd Sale

aidansmommy

If you have an Eckerd Drug in your area, you may want to check it out. The Eckerds in our area (NC) arre changing over to Rite Aid and all Eckerd brand products are 75% off. I think this is for most stores, as it was in their paper yesterday. I went twice and got tons of medicines, vitamins, envelopes, etc. Great deals but they are going fast!!

Rite Aid bought out Eckerd and Brooks last year, so all stores are now changing to Rite Aid. My Eckerd in Queens, New York City had all Eckerd products at 50% off for a couple of weeks, and are now 75% off, too. Most is gone, but there are some items left. Hurry in.

There are some good prices on school items in their flyer this week, too. Marble writing books 50 cents each WITH COUPON in the flyer.

A big find for me was the Water bottles

the 16.9 oz sport top individual bottles with blue labels were $.07 each

the 16.9 oz 12 pack case with regular tops were $.74

Most other Eckerd Water bottles scanned at $.14 each

Baseball season I went through a case yesterday just at the games.

I went today and spent $17.00 at one Eckerd and went to another and spent $30.00. Some things to check for are sunscreen (they had plenty left), vitamins, diapers and pull-ups, cups, pantiliners, and first aid ointments.

aidansmommy-

Did you go to the one behind Burger King or by Walgreens in K-Vegas? I may try to get to the store on Waughtown St. Who knows maybe my Ayden can meet your Aidan!

Kimberely

Hi Kimberely! I went to both of the Eckerd, but definitely found the most stuff at the one behind Burger King. I have not had time to get to any others though. How old is your Ayden? Mine is 3! Nice to know someone else local is addicted to this site like me!

Hi Kimberely! I went to both of the Eckerd, but definitely found the most stuff at the one behind Burger King. I have not had time to get to any others though. How old is your Ayden? Mine is 3! Nice to know someone else local is addicted to this site like me!

Mine will be 3 on the 22nd!

Heading to my 3rd store in a few! So far I have found:

am/fm clock radio - 2.49

bagged candy - .12 - .37

4 pk D batteries .49 - .87

4 pk C batteries .49 - .87

epsom salt .99

rubbing alcohol .44

infant kit with nose suction, fingernail clippers, comb, etc 2.49

pocket size tissues .09

ibrupropen .99

hot/cold patches

vinyl gloves .49

4 pk 35 mm film 1.62

single roll 35 mm film

styrofoam cups .39

Saw but didn't buy:

tons of vitamins, diapers, sunscreen, adult diapers, "Rogaine" type hair regrowing products, teeth whitening trays, Mira bath products, writing tablets, envelopes, toothbrushes, dental floss and "Benadryl" type spray.